Intro

At last, Violent Night is available on Prime and VUDU to buy or rent.  Not available to stream for free sadly.  Not yet, at least.  Don't know when they plan to do that but I heard that the first streaming service that's going to show it is Peacock since Universal is with it.  Now that I have Violent Night on Prime, I'm going to start on my book for all my fans. 

I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO VIOLENT NIGHT OR ANY OF THE SETTINGS AND CHARACTERS.  I only own rights to my own work and characters. 

This will be full of comedy, violence, sexual references (If you want Smut, let me know and I'll squeeze it in). Also will include very foul languages and romance.

If you haven't seen Violent Night, go buy it right now...

Violent Night is about Santa doing his business: Delivering toys all over the world to the nice kids or dropping off big lumps of coal to the naughty ones.  He grows depressed that the world is being consumed with greed and this causes him to lose his faith in the spirit and meaning of Christmas. 

On Christmas Eve, a little girl named Trudy spends Christmas with her family at her grandmother's house.  A very rich family who run an oil company if that's right.  Only Trudy was in the mood for Christmas, but her Christmas Wish is that her parents will get back together again and love each other like before. 

Right when Santa drops in, mercenaries decide to crash the family gathering for 300 Million dollars that dear old granny has tucked away in her vault.  While all being held at Gunpoint, Santa sucks up that jolly gut and kicks major ass to save the day. 

"Time for some seasons beatings." I love that line 🤣