"Tell your mom I'll be back in 30." He says rushing out of the door waving goodbye.

Once the door closes all the way chase lets out a loud breath.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"I was really nervous." He scratching the back of his neck.

"My dads not that scary." I laugh.

He just looks at me like I have two heads.

"What?"

"Your dad is scary." He says making me laugh harder.

My dad is the biggest teddy bear.

"Well let's go see my mom." I say grabbing his hand and walking towards the sunroom.

My mom is setting in a white rocking chair that's facing the pond in the back yard.

She has Memphis on her lap looking through a picture book.

Memphis is so smiley.

"Hey mom." I say walking in and setting on the couch across the coffee table.

"Hey honey." She says looking up at me.

"Oh you must be Chase!" She says once she looks beside me.

When she said Chase Memphis's head snapped up looking for him.

Memphis sees Chase and starts making happy noises and makes grab my hands to him.

Chase stands up and grabs him from my mom smiling at Memphis.

"Hey little man I missed you." He whispers to him making Memphis giggle.

"So I see Memphis likes you?" My mom says taking a drink out of her iced tea.

"Yea." Chase says smiling at her then again smiling at Memphis.

"I'm so sorry it's so nice to meet you Mrs.king." Chase says.

"Oh it's fine and call me Marryann Mrs.king makes me feel old." She laughs.

"So are y'all going to the wedding together?" She asks eyeing me.

"Yes ma'ma." Chase says turning Memphis around so he could lay his head on chases chest.

They're so cute.

"Ok ok so you guys are staying in rivers old room I washed the sheets and there are new towels in the bath room." She says standing up and walking over to us.

"Thanks mom." I say hugging her.

She hugs me then chase.

"It's nice finally being able to meet you we'll talk soon." She says smiling at us then walking in the kitchen.

"I like your mom she's not as intimidating as your dad." He says laughing softly so he doesn't wake Memphis up.

"Yea she's the best." I say looking out to the pond.

"We should probably lay him down and put our stuff away. " I say standing up.

"Yea where's the others?" He asks following me through the kitchen. My mom must be in the living room.

"Their probably sleeping." I say.

"Yea Everest seemed really tired." He said.

"Yea she doesn't really do good on planes." I say walking up the stairs and heading to the room all the way down the hall.

"So this is your room?" Chase asks.

"Yep well it kinda still is all my stuff is here." I say.

"My mom still takes care of my plants." I say walking over and opening the windows.

They are super cool the windows both open out like in a princess movie it's always been my favorite part of this room.

"Yea it looks like you." He says. He's got a little smile on his face.

He looks content.

I know I'm content.

"Yea I used to get that a lot." I laugh.

"You can lay him in the bassinet, I'm going to use the bathroom and change and I'm taking a nap." I say opening my bag.

I'm glad the others put the bags in here.

"Alright I'm gonna go ahead and lay down." He says laying Memphis down.

He takes his shoes off and then his shirt.

He is sculpted like an actual god.

It really blows my mind.

Before he can catch me staring I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom.

Man I hope we kiss soon.

Maybe I should make the first move.

But what if he wants to.

I don't know I need to talk to Lila my older sister.

I mean she's been through this. She getting married.

Once I'm down changing I walk out of the bathroom to see chase with just underwear on.

The blankets hang low on his hips just like his boxers.

He's laying on his back one arm over his stomach and the other over his head.

His v line.

Why does he have to be so hot.

I think I'm going to make the first move.

__________________________________

Heyyyyy im backkk I know it's been awhile but my family has been going through some stuff so I really haven't been in the mood to write but anyways here's this chapter I hope it doesn't seem rushed I tried. Lol.

I have no clue when the next chapter is coming out.

Anywayssss

Hope you liked this chapter.

Xoxo, Abby