Chad's First Mistake (small)TW

TW: FIGHTING, SWEARING
Includes: movieverse, protective Kai, and not really Greenflame but it is Lloyd he's protecting 🤸‍♀️

"Take another step, and I can't be held responsible for my actions." Kai glared at Chad, using his arm to shield Lloyd.

"Oh yeah? I hope you know what you just said to me," Chad said smugly, strutting up to Kai, and standing face-to-face with him.

"I hope you know you just gave yourself a death wish," Kai clenched his fist and he punched Chad in the gut.

"Ah! What the fuck!?" He shouted and tackled Kai against the lockers, Kai wrestled against him and spun him around, pushing him to the ground.

"Kai, stop, he's not worth it!" Lloyd cried. Chad knocked Kai down by his feet and they rolled around on the floor punching and kicking.

"BOYS!" A teacher called down the hall. He pushed through the crowd of people that had gathered from the commotion.

"You mess with Lloyd, you mess with me," Kai growled to Chad who was underneath him, and Kai punched him one last time in his eye and then stood up. Chad shook his head and picked himself up, clutching his arm.

"Boys, what the hell were you two thinking--"

"He started it! He punched me for no reason!" Chad interrupted and shoved his finger into Kai's arm. Kai whacked his hand away and rolled his eyes.

"I don't start fights." Kai scowled.