Po'i " mother you did nothing wrong and you were still banished unfairly"

Lani " yes I know"

Pa'i " why do you still speak good about grandfathers and grandmothers"

Lani " the problems I have with them shouldn't reflect your kids relationship with them I want you to make the decision on your own"

Po'i " the others know of what happened as well I couldn't stay quite anymore I wanted to know more"

Lani " I had a feeling I can't explain why these gifts had stated coming towards our family and why they keep on changing, but maybe it something that make us special"

Po'i " I'm happy you are my mother"

Lani " I'm happy you are my son ... I'm happy your brothers are my sons as well and your sister my daughter"

Po'i " thanks mom"

Lani " boys you can come join us if you wish to" poi facial expression had changed and soon his older brother had came out of hiding and soon sat down with their mother as well. The first one to sit down was the oldest Tamhin.  then there were the tripelst Aaymanno, Akx'llya, Apix who sat down near po'i all of her sons were now looking at her.

Lani " you all our my world and I will do anything to keep you safe and from harm, but I have to see one day you will be grown and I will have to let you led the way"

Tamhin " mother what if the human keep on destroying out home and mother eywa"

Lani "then we will protect what we can and new life will come my son"

Aaymanno " mother we will do anything to keep you safe from your family and father family"

Lani " one day I will have to face the past and see what will come from this until now we live the lives we have you all become warriors and growing up"

Akw'llya " so we can fly banshees at night"

Lani " no me and your father have to talk about that ... now come on let's head home"
Apix " yes ma'am... can we help lue with her swimming"

Lani " sure you can as her bib brothers she will looking at you all for help" the boys had gotten up and followed after their mother, soon getting back to the village where the rest of their family was waiting.

Tsyerio " so the boys talked with you"

Lani " yes and it seems like they were able to be told of what had happened in our past, and that was something I didn't want them to know about"

Tsyerio " my love they were going to know about it sooner or later, I have told them about my family and the changes that our coming for us as well"

Lani " they are growing up so fast and I fear of becoming a bad mother"

Tsyerio " look at them our kids are happy and living their lives here you are a good mother"

Lani " thank you" lani and tsyerio watched as their children played in the water with their IIu having a good time their lives had changed for the betters as they thought there peace was not going to last forever.

Metkayanie clan

Tonowari " we need to leave and head somewhere else with our People and the tulkun"

Ronal " where are we going to go the other clans are facing trouble as well"

Jake " the scouting party has report of this clan much far out that can help us, they lead help for those who come there many na'vi who have been exiled, banished, or given out from their homes"

Neytiri " we can't have everyone leave here like that"

Jake " it the only way we can't stay here we have to protect our families and the younger generations"

Neytiri " do you think they are out there as well safe and well" the three other adults had gotten very quite it had been many years since they last saw or even heard about their kids, it seem like the couple had really gone from the face of the pandora.

Jake " we have other matters to worry about right now, we will tell our kids of the news later and soon the rest of the village ... then we will leave we have to keep our families and the other families here safe"

Tonowair " agree let hope this clan you speak of Jake Sully will really help us in the end" many families will be retuned in days time but it won't be a happy moment for the members of the Oma-keyani clan as they wish to keep their past lives from hurting what they have in the future. It looked like it was going to happen either way family members will meet new and old faces that have been added to the family line.

I might make this into a book I don't know yet but if you will all like to see that please comment below, and I will see what I can do.