Part ✨33✨

Aaliyah POV

Right now I'm really panicking, i didn't know anybody was filming. I'm starting to pack everything and I feel my heart beating faster and faster, not that that is enough but Rihanna comes into my room.

"Wow what is happening here, why you packing?"

"I ain't got time to explain."

"Aaliyah yo you good?"

"Rihanna please go."

"No where are you going you are really pale right now should I call yo thera-"

"I DONT HAVE A THERAPIST RIHANNA." I yell she looks taken back, she doesn't say anything to me.

"I'm sorry for yelling, when I said I was going to therapy I was going shopping cause that's the only therapy I need I don't want a stranger all up in my business what they gone do? Give me meds anything saying everything will be alright that's the same thing you do so why I gotta pay for someone to do the exact same thing?"

"Aaliyah you fucking know what happened-"

"CAN YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT THE TIME PLEASE."

"YOU TRIED TO KILL YOURSELF AALIYAH NOT ONE OR TWO TIMES FUCKING FOUR TIMES AND YOU SAID THE EXACT SAME THING BACK THEN LIKE YOU DO NOW SO YES IM AM WORRIED ABOUT YOU- OWWW." She says holding her stomach.

"RIHANNA." I run towards her but she slaps my hand away.

"You know what go away, go where the fuck you was about to go I don't want you in my baby's life, you just gone mess it up." She says going out of my room, and I start crying.

Those words really hurt me, yes I tried to kill myself four times after brysons death and Rihanna was the one always finding me on the floor. But I wouldn't do it now... I think.

I start packing again and then I get a call from Dougie.

"Yo I'm outside come out."

"I'm coming."

I hang up and take my bag, i go downstairs and say my goodbyes to Kehlani and I explained her why I'm going in one sentence. I look back at Rihanna but she's not looking at me.

"Bye Rihanna.."

No answer.

I sigh and go out and get into Dougies car, at first he just looks at me and starts driving.

"You really fucked up man."

"I know... I wasn't thinking those hoes were non stop threatening Kehlani she- ugh she didn't deserve that everything happened because of Kay and-"

"Seriously? Everything happened because of Kay? Aren't you the one who send Kehlani to kill dthang? Why you talking Kay so down, he needs you."

"But nun of that shit would've had happened if Kay wasn't so dumb to go there and kill dthang himself. Kehlani would've killed him fast and painful and his friends wouldn't have jumped and shot her. So yes I do blame him. And I do talk him down because remember he did the same shit to me."

"Wow ight Aaliyah I  think it's really the best for you that you go somewhere right now cause you're going crazy."

"IM NOT GOING CRAZY DOUGIE STOP."

"YES YOU ARE." Tears start welling up in my eyes but I refuse to let them out.

"IF YOURE NOT GOING CRAZY TELL ME HOW YOU COULD KILL TWO PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME SO HEARTLESS?!?"

...

"AALIYAH IM TALKING TO YOU"

"BECAUSE I FUCKING MISS KAY OKEY I LOVE HIM BUT I DONT WANT TO.." I say now letting the tears fall.

"I fucking love him when I shouldn't he is not good for me and... it's so hard hating him, I always see the good times we had but then I get flashbacks from the bad times but I still can't hate him and I hate myself for that. I wanna be happy again and I tell myself that I am.. but I'm not I'm hurting and I feel like I don't deserve to be happy. I feel like I'm burning in my insides I feel the need to hurt myself and and- oh god." I say crying uncontrollably.

"I know I make everything worse but every time  something happens y'all leave me alone.. but Kay was always here for me.." I say looking down with playing with my fingers.

"We are not leaving you alone Aaliyah."

"Yeah? Tell me why you are driving me to your jet so I can leave y'all alone. Tell me why Rihanna told me I would fuck up y'all's baby life?" He looks at me shocked hearing the last part.

"It's not that we're leaving you but-"

"No it's exactly that but you know what ion care imma start new.. again. Imma forget y'all imma forget Kay and start a new life."

"No Aaliyah this is not why I'm doing this.."

I don't answer anymore I'm really tired from arguing and I just wanna get away. As hard as it is I'm going to forget this life. I'm going to forget everything happened I'll forget everybody who was in my
Life. Only person I knew from this point on is Bryson.

Both of us are not talking anymore, and after a little drive we finally arrived i get out the car with no hesitation and he gets out too. As I wanted to go up into the jet I hear Dougie yelling my name.

"Take care of yourself." Pft yeah like he cares.

I get into the jet and make myself comfortable, i see the phone on a chair and I take it together with the new card. I smash my phone and Throw it out of the jet before the girl closed the door.

"Hello ma'am where do you wanna go?" The pilot asks me.

....

_____________________________________

Hey y'all so I decided that this book gone have like 1/2 more chapters and then I'll and it and  I'll start writing the sequel, so please comment any wishes y'all have for the sequel, what or who do y'all wanna see? What do y'all want to happen? (But like just for a scene)

And this is just a filler chapter.

Excuse any mistakes and make sure to comment and vote🫶🏼🫶🏼

Where do y'all think is Aaliyah gonna go?

Is Aaliyah overreacting?

Is Dougie right to just send her away and to forbid any contact with people she knows?