Part ✨26✨

Aaliyah POV

I'm really scared to start talking but I have to.

"Okey so Kay.. your mom told me that you're bi polar."

"Mtchewww mom didn't I tell you to keep that shit to yourself."

"Kay baby I still love you no matter what disorder you have I will not leave your side okey?" First I'm trying to make sure he knows that I'll always be here for him, he needs me right now I'm always talking about my mental health so he can do it too.

"You can always tell me when there's something up with you Kay, I will not leave you when you need me the most you understand?" I can see that he's embarrassed and that he tries to calm himself cause he is balling his fist and clenching his jaw.

"Yeah ma I know." His voice softened.

"Can you please when you find out you have something like yo health, tell me? Cause I'm always telling you how I feel and I feel like you ain't talking to me about yours." I say taking his hand.

"Yeah.. I will im sorry i just didn't know how you was gone react."

"I would've reacted better and not so shocked when you.. you know when I told you about getting an abortion.." he looks down and nods his head.

"I'm so sorry for what I did ma.. I really am I can't control my anger and that shit is fucking with me. I didn't want to hurt you but something in me just kept going and I'm fucking ashamed for that word to my deaths." He says now looking me in my eyes again, that how I know he's genuine he is looking me dead in the eyes.

"I know Kay.. I know it ain't yo fault but." Now I have to talk about the medicines.

"You can take the medicine to calm your nerves." I said and he looked away again sighing and sucking his teeth.

"Nahhh ion wanna take that shit."

"Why not Kevin? Look what happened when you don't take it look at her neck." His mom speaks up pointing to my neck. He looks at me and my neck and I see his eyes widen when he saw my bruises.

"Liyah I'm sorry.." he says shocked.

"I know.. but please Kay for the sake of our child take them." He looks at me and hesitates before answering.

"Okey.. I will." He says standing up and taking one right in front of me and his mom, I smile at him and hug him.

"Thank you for not leaving my side liyah." He says hugging me back.

"I would never baby." I say kissing him.

"Y'all already have a child on the way chill out now." His mom says acting disgusted. Me and Kay laugh and he looks at me.

"Ma.. I get it if you wanna abort this baby okey.. I just want you to try it." Now he can finally talk like a normal human being.

"I don't want to get an abortion anymore." He starts smiling.

"You fr?"

"I am I mean you make me so happy, I'll never be really okey right? I mean there's always something I'm gonna be depressed about but I do want a little family.. I didn't expect a family so early but it happened now and I saw how happy you were when you found out I was pregnant, and yesterday I just wanted to talk to you I thought you can talk me out of it but then you started cussing at me getting me mad that's why I said I wanna get the abortion, it was just in that moment. I was never sure if I wanted to get an abortion."

"Word to my deaths word to my mom and word to our baby I'm so sorry Aaliyah I fucking hate myself for doing that to you." He says looking down ashamed.