Part ✨27✨

Kay POV

Fuck the diss imma act the fuck up
Everything dead I ain't dapping ‚em up
Feel a way you get clapped the fuck up
Don't do Ciroc only Ac' in my cup

I rap along my lyrics while getting ready for the lil date with Aaliyah. She texted me that she's ready but I sure as hell know she's lying.

„Yo where you going?" Dougie asks coming into my room. Me and him bought a crib for us since our rap game is at the top right now. I'm getting more followers by day and more fans start to recognize me on the streets.

„out with Aaliyah why?"

„thought we can go to the Stu."

„We can do that later ight."

Now I'm finished getting ready, it's not a real date we just go out a lil, do a lil shopping and all.

                                       Liyah😍👅

I'm finished baby
Read 6:24 pm

                                                      Imma pick you up now
                                                      be ready ma.
                                                            Read 6:57 pm

Aight I just finished doing
my hair
Read 6:58 pm

I knew she wasn't ready. I put my shoes on and go into my car, I make a quick story for my insta and start driving.

„Heyyy you look good." Aaliyah says getting in the passenger seat.

„Thank you ma you look good too."

„Where we going?"

„To the mall."

„Aight."

After a little while we arrive at the mall, we went into some shops and bought cloths and all that.

„Yo am I dumb or yo belly alr showing a lil?" I say looking at her belly and smiling. She's already three months pregnant that shit is going so fucking fast.

„Hmm yeah but just a little, if you don't know I'm pregnant you just think I'm fat ion like that." she jokingly says.

„You still look good I'd still fuck you ma."

„Nahhh why you saying that, that means you think I look fat too hoe get outta my face." she says pushing me outta her way and rolling her eyes.

„Mtcheww ma you know you don't look fat."

„shut up I don't like you rn."

„Next month we gone find out what gender he or she is."

„I hope it's a girllll." she says smiling. Now Aaliyah is really happy to have a baby, she got so attached to the baby she won't shut up about. She's worse than me and I was the one who wanted this baby.

„Nah what you talking about we getting a lil flocka."

„Hell nah he gone have your short temper."

„And lil liyah gone be bitching around." she looks at me with her mouth open in shock.

„Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that." I say laughing.

„bitch don't talk to me." Aaliyah says going away.

„Yo ma you hungry?"

„Fuck yes." she says turning around coming towards me smiling again.

„Yo mood swings scare me."

„No i just love food."

„You love food more than me."

„Idc food over everything.. me and food are 4liferssss." I just shake my head and chuckle.

„Now let's go and get food." she says taking my hand.

We went to some fast food place, Aaliyah is ordering her food and I just look around, then I saw some dude coming in looking weird and all.

He didn't stop looking at me and Aaliyah, all of a sudden he pulls out a gun and points it towards us.

„shit.. AALIYAH GET DOWN." I say to Aaliyah pulling out my gun.

Aaliyah POV

I turn around to Kay yelling at me telling me to get down and I see someone shooting our way. I immediately get down and Kay is shooting at him too.

„Aaliyah come on." he quickly says taking my hand not stopping shooting at the boy and walking us out of the store.

Everything happened so fast, my heart is beating so fast and I have trouble breathing. Kay opens the door and I get in and he rushes to the other side and gets into the drivers seat.

He starts the car and the I look back at the store and see the boy coming out and shooting at the car, Kay drives off fast.

„Are you okay?!?" Kay asks not taking his eyes off the road.

„I can't breath my heart is racing and I feel like imma faint but yes I'm totally fine."

„Shit.." he says running down his hands on his face.

„Who the fuck was that?"

„Idk but I promise you when I find out my face is gonna be the last one he'll see."

I feel something running down my legs and I look down and see blood coming out of my 🐱.

„No no no.."

„What?"

„Kay get me to the hospital now." I say feeling my eyes getting teary. He looks at me and then looks down. He doesn't say anything but he starts to drive real fast and makes a u-turn and drives me to the hospital.

„You're gonna be ight baby." he says taking my hand.

„I know I will be but the baby Kay.." I say now letting the tears rolling down my face.

„Don't cry baby.." he says, I can hear that he is sad in his voice but he doesn't wanna show it.

„I'm sorry.."

„Nah liyah don't be ight we don't know if the baby is.. come on Aaliyah you gotta be strong ight? Our baby is gonna make it."

I wipe the tears of my face, I'm really trying to think positive rn but I can't. I know I didn't want this baby but now.. I'm really attached to this baby I really do want this baby I want this family.

I want the boy who's fault this is dead. And I wanna be the reason he is dead.

....

_____________________________________

This chapter short asf sorry 😭

Anyways excuse any mistakes and keep voting and comment please.

What do y'all think? Miscarriage or no?

Y'all I really try to update everyday but i really got no time I'm always learning for school and when I'm finished learning I fall asleep I'm really sorry but I appreciate all the comments and votes the comments got me cracking up fr.

I'm trying to update more now but I'm mentally really tired rn and don't feel good enough to write new chapters.