Part ✨2✨

Aaliyah POV
                                1 week later.

I just took shower and now I'm doing my skincare routine while listening to sum music. For today I didn't really plan anything I just wait for Rihanna to come back so that we can do something together.

"AALIYAH" Rihanna screams into her mic.

"Damn bitch wassup"

"The dude who killed Bryson is here"

I immediately stand up grab my keys and strap and go into my car.

"Okey and next time don't yell my name when you see him you don't need that attention okey"

"Yeah I'm sorry what am I supposed to do now"

"Follow him wherever he goes but don't be too close and suspicious he probably gonna hang with his homeboys they are never alone they always hang out"

"Ight and then what"

"I'll do the rest from there bye" I hang up.

Okey today is the day my plan finally starts.

Imma go to where ever they are and just ask them something ion know sum like "do you know where the next metro station is" or sum and I know for sure one of them is gonna hit on me. No I don't say that because I'm hot I say it because these guys are always horny and hit on every girl. So that's when imma start a convo and give one of 'em my insta.

After a few minutes I see Rihanna and get out of my car.

"Where is he"

She points into a direction. When I saw him I had to pull myself together. I can't break down not here not now.

"Please man let's just do this another time okey I really can't give you anything right now"

"Do I look like i care? If you don't give me my fucking money right now I'll shoot yo ass right now"

"Oh he ain't gone do it, they always say shit like that" I think to myself, hiding and keeping a lil distant cause that's what Bryson told me to do.

"Listen man-"

Suddenly I hear three shots and see my brother falling to the ground, and the boy who shot him running away.

"I listened to him speaking on the phone with one of his homeboy, they'll meet her"

"Ight imma wait then"

After a little while his gang pulled up, told ya they are never alone. They get into a car and I get into mine and I follow them with enough distance.

After 10 minutes they stop at a mall I make sure to park my car somewhere else so they don't see me getting out. After that I go into the mall and look for them.

"Okey there they are" I take a deep breath in before I approach them.

"Hey excuse me" I speak up and they all look at me. I had to hold my tears in when I saw the killer look at me. I had to control myself if I want this to work.

"Wassup ma" one of them said. He's tall, has messy hair, tattoos and a gap.

"Do y'all know where the next metro station is" I say not taking my eyes of the boy who talked, I think imma take him he looks like an easy target. And besides that he's the best looking of all of them.

Another boy gives me the directions, he a lil smaller then the boy imma take. He doesn't has as much tattoos and he looks high as fuck.

"Aight thank y'all" I grab my phone and slowly start walking hoping that someone is gonna hit on me so this'll work.

"Ay ma you got insta" there it is, I turn around and see that the boy I want to take is asking.

"Uhm yeah i do" I say walking back to him.

"Can I get it or sum"

"Sure" I give him my insta.

"Yo Kay is pulling all tha bad bitches" Oh no. I feel myself getting mad hearing HIM talk.

"Hm so Kay is your name"

"Yeah what's ya name ma"

"It's Aaliyah"

"That's a pretty name" I just smile at him.

"I'm Dougie b"

"Dougie b nice to meet yo"

Right as I wanted to make my way out, the killer of Bryson talks.

"I'm cblu"

I just look back at him not talking.

"Actually, Kay, can you help me walk to the station I kinda forgot the directions"

"Oh I can tell you-"

"Thanks Dougie I'd feel saver with someone on my side tho"

"Ohhhh she trynna fuck"

"No I don't just shut up I'm not just giving it up on anybody"

Kay lightly smiles. Ugh I hate these boys imma have to do this as fast as I can, if he knew that I'm just using him.

"Yeah ma ofc I can bring you" he daps up his friend and walks over to me.

"So ma what you do"

"What you mean"

"Like working going to school"

"Oh nah I'm working but it's just a small job so I'm probably quitting soon" I lied I don't have a job I just sit around all day.

"Why you quitting"

"Ion like the job let's move on what you do" I quickly say he asks too much bruh.

"Oh I just do a little rapping you feel me nun too big"

My smile starts fading a lil and I look down. That's what Bryson always used to say, he really liked rapping and he did it for fun. I always told him that he should publish some but he never wanted to.

"What's wrong your smile faded"

"Oh nothing just thought about my bestfriend she has a hard time right now and I should probably be there for her"

"Oh ight"

"Yeah does it take long to get to the station"

"Nah just 5 minutes"

__________

"Thank you for bringing me"

"Of course imma text you on insta ight follow me back"

"Yeah okey" as I wanted to go he hugs me. Who the fuck he think he is?

"Oh uhm yeah imma go now" I say turning around.

I watch him walk away and as soon I didn't see him I made my way to my car.

When I arrived at home I saw Rihanna on the couch.

"Oh my gosh and did it work"

"Guess who's gonna get a text from his homie today"

"really? So it worked?" She says surprised.

"Yeah it did I'm so happy, now I can get revenge for my bro"

"Finally we getting Justice for Bryson" Rihanna says and I hit my blunt.

"Nahhh this ain't Justice baby if it was we would go to the police and with all that court shit, this is revenge we take his life" Rihanna looks at me shocked and chuckles.

"I guess you're right"

"I always am"

_____________________________________

Comment and vote..

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES

What y'all think will happen? Is she really gonna kill c blu?