Part ✨32✨

Aaliyah POV

It's been 1 month and 2 weeks since the whole incident with dthang and Kay happened. Kay got arrested, his mom is asking me to bail him out cause she ain't got the money to do.

I told him I'm not gonna do that so I'm not but she's been pressing me about it so I blocked her everywhere, ion care bout none of that shit anymore.

About him.

"You going today right?" Rihanna asks coming into my room.

"Yeah Rihanna I am."

"Okey I'm happy you're going regularly." She says hugging me.

She forces me to go to see a therapist cause she's scared she says I'm giving the same signs I have after Brysons death.

"Yes Rihanna it ain't like you forcing me or sum."

"Oh come on is it bad tho?"

"No actually it ain't."

"See you just gotta listen to me hoe."

"Whatever imma go now bye."

      ————

Finally I arrived at the mall, hey don't judge me this IS my Therapie okey? Rihanna thinks I'm seeing a therapist, I didn't tell her exactly that I just told her I'm going to therapy. So I'm not exactly lying.

Anyways as i wanted to go into the mall I hear a female voice calling my name, i turn to the direction it came from and saw Kays mom, i roll my eyes and turn around but she RAN towards me.

"Please Aaliyah don't do this."

"Don't do what? Me and him are over i told him I ain't gonna bail him out. My business just started doing good it's MY EARNED money FOR ME, not sum bitch ass who is telling me that everything is my fault even tho he was the one not listening and going crazy."

"But don't you love him?"

"Love ain't enough, and to answer your question no I don't. At least not more than I love myself I can't put any man, sorry In this case boy, over me ever again that never turned out good for me right? So imma try to say this as nice as possible miss Perez. Leave me the fuck alone I ain't bailing yo hoe ass son out and if that's the only thing you gone talk to me about then go suck dick." I say turning around and finally seeing the person I really wanted to see.

"Bitch did she ask you again?" She says looking at Kays mom behind me before hugging me.

"Yeahhhh omg she ain't leaving me alone with that shit."

"If she wants to bail him out so bad then she shoulda start stripping cause she ain't getting that amount of money any time soon."

"Fuck I shoulda said that to herrrr." She chuckles and shakes her head.

"Bet you told her to go suck dick."

"How you know me so good?" I say laughing.

"Hey we was very good friends back in Highschool."

"I know i know... I'm sorry we lost contact Kehlani."

"No I understand I mean you dropped everyone I would've done that too your life was so messed up you wanted a new one."

"Yeah only did I start new to get another messed up life." I say sarcastically and she shakes her head.

"Whatever let's shop bitch."

Yes Kehlani is not dead, she was in a coma for a week and suddenly she woke up. Now she's doing really good she's like the old Kehlani, only damage she has is in her mind. She's calling me mid night crying having a panic attack cause she's getting flashbacks from the day.