Part ✨30✨

Aaliyah POV
                               Next day

Today I got woken up by Kay calling me 10 times in a row just to tell me to get ready because we're gonna go out. I mean it's cute but if you wake me up you ruined my whole fucking day.

LET ME SLEEP!

Anyways right now we're at the mall shopping a little bit, i looked back to Kay who is following me and saw him looking over the baby clothes and shaking his head.

„How you like this?" i ask to get his attention away from the baby clothes.

„it looks good."

„would it look good on me tho?"

„Everything looks good on you but I like you better with no clothes." he whispers the last part in my ear. There he is, the Kay who can crack jokes.

„Mtcheww shut up, should I get it?"

„Yeah."

We do a lil shopping and ate something, then we walked down the beach a lil.

„I'm having a Déjà-vu" i say smiling at him.

„the times in bora bora were Amazing." he says looking  in the sky, we sit down on a bench and smoke weed.

„They really were, I wish we could go back."

„Yeah me too, the last time we walked on a beach I got you pregnant that night." he says chuckling and shaking his head and so do I.

„Man our baby would've been so cute."

„Yeah.. I'm so sorry Kay." i say looking down.

„Ma don't get me fucked up it ain't your fault okey."

„No I meant the times when I wanted to get an abortion.."

„Ma I understand why you did okey? We talked about it everything good I mean at the end you wanted the baby more than me."

„Wait hold on.. today is the day"

„Yeah it is."

„She didn't text me tho."

„She will."

„I hope Kehlani is really gonna make his death painful."

„She will."

„Can you say some else than „she will"" I say chuckling.

„Yeah we have to go now I have things to do." he says getting up holding my hand.

      ————-

Omniscient POV

A few hours went by and Aaliyah decided to go to sleep cause she was still very tired and drained, 30 minutes after she fell asleep she heard her bedroom door slam open and someone breathing very loud and fast.

She got up very scared to see Kay covered in blood and trying to wipe the blood of his hands trying to catch his breath.

„What the fuck happened who's blood is that?" she asked scared thinking he got hurt.

„I'm good I'm good listen the police is on the way here." he quickly says not stoping to wipe the blood of his hands.

„What?"

„Im your ex we broke up a few weeks ago because I said some things I shouldn't after i found out about you wanting to get an abortion and you haven't talked to me since then you understand?" Kay completely ignores Aaliyah trying to ask things.