Part ✨18✨

Aaliyah POV
                     After the flight.

We finally arrived, I couldn't fucking sit no more my ass was starting to hurt. (Y'all don't tell me my ass the only one that starts to hurt after sitting a lil too long😭 I'm talking about one hour or two) I slept for a few hours but then woke up, ate something and slept again. Kay was annoying me cause he couldn't sleep so he kept me awake all the time, I felt like I had a little kid with me.

Right now we're getting a drive to the hotel, and I already love it here. It's something new, it's all nature here and so beautiful.

Then we finally arrived at the hotel and we got two of those houses. (Ion know what they called but imma show a picture)

Me and Kay are staying in one and Dougie and Rihanna are staying on one

Me and Kay are staying in one and Dougie and Rihanna are staying on one. When we got in everything was so clean and beautiful and the light was so good.

"Let's go swim Kay." I say very happy. 

"Aight ma."

I change into my bathing suit, and Kay licks his lips watching me. I already know what he's thinking about but ion care I really wanna enjoy this nature right now.

@yomom_aaliyah

Liked by @kayflock @badgirlriri and others@yomom_aaliyah: 📍bora bora ✨✨15,435 comments

@yomom_aaliyah: 📍bora bora ✨✨
15,435 comments

@kayflock: why you always so fine ma😤💯

@badgirlriri: all y'all bitches could neverrrrr

@dthang: the things I would do to you😋

I cringe seeing dthangs comment, his ice age looking ass better get the fuck outta my comments.

I jump into the ocean and Kay jumps after me, then we see Dougie and Rihanna coming too.

"Y'all is it cold?"

"Ofc it is but you get used to it very fast get yo ass in." I answer to Rihanna. The water is so refreshing, like it's very hot here so jumping into this cold ass water is very refreshing.