Part ✨21✨

Aaliyah POV
                             Next day

Today I woke up at 1 pm, I was fucking knocked out from last night, one round wasn't enough for Kays horny ass.

We already ate sum for breakfast and now we're just chilling at the pool with Rihanna and Dougie.

"Aaaannnddd Aaliyah how did you like your surprise yesterday?" Dougie asks while Rihanna had a stupid smirk on her face.

"It was so beautiful like the guy playing the Violine the beach the decorations everything." I say feeling myself blush. 

"And after that y'all probably fucked." He says bluntly. I playfully hit his chest. 

"Like demons." Kay adds laughing and I playfully roll my eyes.

"Y'all do too much." I say laughing.

"Girl come one we gotta take pics." Rihanna says dragging me into her hut.

"Did you know about the surprise?"

"Ofc I did he was all nervous and shit like he was about to propose and didn't stop talking." She says shaking her head and I laugh. Then I realized something and stopped laughing immediately.

"Bitch why you looking like that are you schizophrenic or sum?" She says looking at me.

"Bitch he nutted in me and I didn't take the pill." I say and I see her eyes widening.

"Girl you better go take it now or it's gonna be too late."

"That's the problem Rihanna." I say standing up and walking back and forth in the room, while Rihanna looks at me confused.

"What you mean That's the problem bitch? Go take it."

"I didn't take it with me." I say now stop walking and looking at her.

"What you mean you didn't take it with you are you dumb?"

"Rihanna please."

"No literally you're going on a VACATION tgth WITH KAY in ONE ROOM and you don't think about brining your pills with you?" She semi yells.

"Don't you have yours with you?" I asked.

"Aaliyah no I took the last one this morning, I guess Kays wish is coming true he's getting a mini flock."

"Bitch don't say that, we don't know if I'm getting pregnant and if I am, I am falling down the stairs on "accident"" I say while she's chuckling. I really don't know how to feel right now but hey this don't gotta mean Imma be pregnant right? RIGHT?!?

"Oh god let's just go out I wanna enjoy our last full day here."

We go out to the pool again and Kay pulls me close to him giving me a kiss.

"Why y'all take so long."

"We're girls we always take long to take pics." I say trying to sound convincing. I'm nervous what if I'm pregnant? Did he do that on purpose? Oh god I'm fucked. LITERALLY.

"What y'all wanna do today?"

"Let's just chill here I wanna chill the last day on our vacation." I say and he nods.

"Imma go into the ocean tho."

I jumped into the ocean and swam a lil you still can talk to the people in the pool since it's really close to each other. When I look down I see sum sharks swimming around.

"Yooo Kay get a fucking pic of this." I say as Kay looks at me and takes pics.

(It looked sum like that)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(It looked sum like that)

"Yoo Aaliyah get out of there." Dougie said and I laughed at him.

"You pussy bitch are scared huh." I say laughing.

"Nahhh I ain't scared but come outtttt." He says

"You lyin' ass prove that ya ain't scared." I say

"How am I supposed to prove that." He says thinking he's smart but right then Kay throws him in the ocean. We all start laughing and Dougie just screams.

"GET ME OUT THIS BITCH ON MY MOMMA." he says struggling to get out while we all laugh at him.

"I AINT PLAYING WORD TO MY DEATHS GET ME OUT." I then help Dougie to get out cause it's funny in the beginning but we don't wanna do too much, I follow behind Dougie while still laughing.

"Y'all got me fucked up man." Dougie says drying himself with a towel.

"Awwww babyyy you cute when you scared."

"Don't call me cute or don't ever say I'm scared." He says looking at Rihanna. We all start laughing again.

"What you laughing at Kay? You wasn't in the water so how we know you ain't scared."

"Ngl I'm scared of them but not like Dougie he was screaming like a lil pussy." He says laughing at Dougie.

"Mtcheww Man whatever."

The rest of the day we just chill tgth in the pool listening to sum music, eating, smoking and then we packed everything for the flight

——————

Back home

"I'm so tired man I just wanna lay in my bed." I say to Rihanna.

"Girl same but we gotta talk."

"Wassup" I say sitting up straight.

"What you gone do if you're pregnant."

"Rihanna.."

"No girl literally that could happen now."

"Ion know I'll tell Kay of course but ion know if I would keep it."

"What yo mean keep it girl you wanna have an abortion?"

"Yeah I don't really feel ready for a baby so."

"Girl nah you just chatting you couldn't do that to Kay."

"What yo mean?" I raise my eyebrow.

"I know Kay wants a baby but if I'm not ready and I wanna get that abortion I am gonna get that abortion the fuck."

"I ain't mean it bad sis it's just that could ruin y'all's relationship."

"If it does then Kay ain't the right one. Easy." And just like that I closed my bedroom door and went straight to sleep. Ion have the energy to think about allat right now I'll think about it tomorrow or some time after that.

_____________________________________

Excuse any mistakes

Comment and vote please

Yo what y'all think is she pregnant or nah?