Part ✨7✨

Aaliyah POV
a few hours later

Right now we're at the hospital waiting for some news. Hopefully good news. I'm starting to get teary eyes, everything went so well why did that had to happen? For cblu he definitely is dead, I shot him in his head 2 times. Shouldn't I be at home now? Blocking setty and all most importantly Kay? Why do I care that I shot him?

„Why the fuck did you do that." setty says coming towards me with tears in his eyes.

„Do what."

„Kill Cblu."

„Keep it down Someone is gonna hear you and I already told y'all he killed my brother I needed to get revenge for him."

„That's how business works okey bitch he didn't pay so he had to die." Now I stand up cause who the fuck he think he is?

„Watch you fucking mouth I swear to you you'll lay down next to blu."

„bitch suck my dick."

„aight man just shut up if you wanna go into that „that's how business works" shit then you'll have to know that if you kill someone, one of their family is gonna come get you so shut the fuck up, why you even here did you even care about him? He was also hurt by the fact blu killed my brother." I say sitting down next to Rihanna again.

„Do YOU even care about him? I mean you used him so you can kill blu so" he says going away. That made me mad ash. Yeah I know i did use him but now I'm starting to like him, just as friends tho. But ion think that's gonna be sum.

„Heyyy don't listen to them aali they're gonna hate you guts now but that's okey cause me and Kay like you." Dougie says to me sitting down next to me.

„Hey dougz do you really think he's gonna like me after I used him and shot him."

„You didn't do it on purpose okey everything good but about the using part he's gonna understand I mean you did it for YOUR brother OUR friend."

I guess he's right. But ion think I can be friends with him, I kinda am ashamed. We see the doctor coming towards us.

„Uhm is someone here related to mrs. Perez?"

Dougie moves me a little bit „she's his girlfriend." I look at him weird because I'm not really but I guess we need to say that to get information.

„Uhm so he's doing good he's just tired the bullet is removed and he doesn't has big injuries from it. He just needs sleep and no stress." we all let out a sigh of relieve. I'm really glad to hear that.

„okey thank you and do you know when he can come home?"

„Yeah he can go in two days, the bullet just hit his legs and as I said there's no big injury from it so" she smiles at us.

„Oh and he asked for Dougie and Aaliyah but y'all only can stay in there for 5 minutes."

„uhm okey thank you."

As Dougie wanted to grab my hand to take me to Kay I turn around take my bag and make my way out, but he stops me.

„What are you doing he wants to see you."

„Really Dougie no it was really nice meeting you and Kay but y'all were just my plan to get to blu I'm sorry I can't go in there."

„Is that the real reason?"

„What?"

„Aaliyah come on you can't tell me that's the real reason."

„But it is." why does he think he know me?