Part ✨12✨

Aaliyah POV
two months later

Till this day me and Kay are together and real good, we do have our arguments here and there but no couple is perfect. I haven't been so happy since Bryson died and I think that makes Kay so special cause he's the first one to bring out the happy Aaliyah. Speaking of Kay he's calling my phone right now.

„Hey sexy Mama put your face in the frame." he says in a raspy voice, oh imma go over there right now and let him eat me out like he never had a meal.

I show my face and he starts smiling and all making me smile and blush.

„Wassup wit yoooo you look good asf mami."

„Thanks baeeee you look good too."

„Then come and suck this dick." I suck my teeth and playfully roll my eyes.

„Imma make your eyes roll harder if you do that shit again ma."

„Hmmm okey Kay what you calling me for."

„Wha? I can't call my hot girlfriend?"

„I can see it in your smile that you want something."

„A baby." he bluntly says I open my eyes wide open. I mean we've been dating for four months, or two? Idk, idc, but it's too early to have a whole ass baby.

„I'm just playing ma, but I do want something."

„What is ittttt come to the point damn."

„I want you to meet my motha."

„Uhm what?." I say looking shocked. Yeah we've been dating for a time now but we never really thought about him introducing me to his family, well at least I never did.

„Ya heard me mami, I already told my mom we're coming today so get ready baby and tell me when you're ready."

„Kay what the fuck why you not telling me."

„I did right now" I roll my eyes at this dumb ass.

„Kay couldn't you tell me like one week earlier to get prepared? What should I wear? What if she doesn't like me?"

„Maaaaa don't be like that my mom will like you and just dress sum normal you would dress, I wouldn't mind some shorts so I can take it of better and faster to put-"

„Aight byeeeeee." I say hanging up before he could finish his sentence.

„RIHANNAAAA." she comes into my room.

„Yeah."

„Girl help me pick out something to wear."

„Where you going?"

„Meeting Kays mom." I say nervously.

„Awwww Aaliyahhhhh, he really introducing you to his momma?"

„yeah I'm nervous and that bitch ass really told me just today that imma meet her."

„Don't worry girl you got it, here wear this this looks cute asf." she says while smiling.

„Thank you imma try to come home early so we can do something together."

„Oh don't worry Dougie is gonna be here he wants to take me on a date." she says sticking out her tongue.

Her and Dougie been dating for one month now and they are really cute together. I put on my outfit while talking to Rihanna.

„Hey I have a question for you aali." Rihanna says now being serious, I look at her confused cause we were just cracking jokes and now she's being all serious.

„Uh yeah shoot."

„do you think it's okey for me to date another boy?" my heart dropped. Ion want her to think that she can't find another love.

„Riri come here." I said patting down on my bed next to me. She comes next to me and sits down facing me.

„Look you loved my brother he loved you aight. But he passed, you can't keep being tied to him, you Deserve finding someone who loves you, you deserve being loved. Don't feel bad when you fall in love with someone else you can't stay single for the rest of your life because you feel bad ight?"

„Thanks aali." she says hugging me.

„No problem riri."

After that I get ready I do my hair and make up while listening to sum music, and I felt like doing that on live so I went to insta and went live.

I now have many followers because of Kay. His rap game is going up right now and everybody knows me because I'm his girlfriend. Some people do leave hate comments but really I just look and laugh at them, I know I'm a bad bitch and hot so ion give a fuck about them lil jealous kiddies.

I read some comments and answer to them, after I'm finished with my make up I go off live and take pictures and post them.

yomom_aaliyah

Liked by @kayflock @badgirlriri and others@yomom_aaliyah    Looking too good today✨

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Liked by @kayflock @badgirlriri and others
@yomom_aaliyah    Looking too good today✨

10,069 comments

@dougie_b: my heart🫶🏼💯

@badgirlriri: sis is always slaying her looks😻

@kayflock: all mine😤💯🫶🏼

After I'm finished getting ready and posting on my insta, I quickly go to the store and buy something for his mom, and then I let him know that I'm finished so he can pick me up.

_____________________________________

This a lil short but whatever..

Excuse any mistakes.

What y'all think yay or nay?

Comment and vote.

So what y'all think.. Rihanna&dougie Kay&Aaliyah

Is there anything special y'all want in this book?

Opps to lover || KAY FLOCK जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें