Part ✨24✨

Kay flock POV

I just arrived at the Stu, listening to sum beats and smoking my blunt I hear loud banging on the door.

„Mofucker why you banging on the door like the feds." I say to Dougie opening the door.

„Why you laying yo hands on Aaliyah, you stupid?"

„Aight chill out." I say chuckling. He overreacting just like her.

„What you mean chill out? When I got to her crib her fucking eyes were swollen up I saw your hand print on her fucking neck they told me everything you said. She's scared of you instead of calmly talking to her you scared her away."

„What you mean scared her away?" she ain't leaving me right?

„Man I meant now she's scared of you."

„So she ain't leaving me?"

„Ion know but fr Kay I'm not fucking playing with you now don't ever lay your hands on her again."

„Oh so now you putting that bitch over me?" I see him balling his fist.

„what's wrong with you? Why are you being like that to her she didn't do anything. She's keeping the baby for you be happy." He says coming closer to me.

„She has to." I say looking him and up and down cause he ain't stopping coming closer.

"She doesn't, she could just leave you rn and make an appointment but she isn't."

„Aight her fault then."

He just looks at me and and suddenly punches me in my face, I stumble back a lil and touch the place he hit me in, I see him walking towards me and he throws more punches in my face.

I blocked one punch from him and started to defend myself, I don't want to punch him but he got me fucked up right now bleeding from my nose and shi.

So I started to punch him too but only two times, and then I hold both his arms to stop him from hitting me.

"She's pregnant now so she better prepares herself and get ready." I say now letting him go.

„She told you she wasn't ready but you decided to get her pregnant anyway." Dougie says opening the door.

"And you better fucking apologize to her like a real man, idc what happens after that but don't be surprised when she leaves you."

„I don't care I'm controlling her she's doing what I say and I am not gonna apologize what am I? A pussy? Fuck outta here Dougie."

"Aight I'm going alr but yo don't call me again until you talked to her and cleared yo mind."

"Mm aight bye." I slammed the door in his face. Fuck I gotta apologized for? She wants to kill MY baby she's the one who gotta apologize, not me.

I pick up my stuff and decided to go visit my mom. After a little drive I arrived and knocked on her door, she opens the door and lets me in.

"Yoo Kay what you doing here." My sister said.

"Yoo Bree." We dap each other up.

"Where's your lil girlfriend."

"At home she not feeling too good."

"Oh is everything alright? I know how that shit goes with the pregnancy and that ain't no fun." My mom says shaking her head chuckling.

"Yeah she aight she just wanted to stay home."

"How y'all been doing we don't see y'all anymore."

"We doing good we're really happy about her pregnancy."

"Really? Last time I talked to her she said she couldn't even think about having a baby cause she ain't ready." Bree said confused.

"Uhm yeah no I talked sum senses into her, she's ready she was just scared and that's normal right." I say looking at my mom.

"Yeah that's pretty normal I was scared too."

"I wanna see her again I missed her." Bree says.

"Y'all gone see her again chill." I say chuckling.

I chill at my moms for a few hours and decided to go see Aaliyah, i get into my car make a video for my insta while listening to my music and smoking my blunt.

Aaliyah POV

I wake up from Rihanna arguing with someone. I sit up straight and try to hear who it is.

„WORD TO MY MOTHA LET ME GO RIHANNA 'FORE I SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU." i widen my eyes hearing Kay. I decided to go out cuz word to bryson if he hit Rihanna I'll kill his ass together with this fetus.

"Stop yelling Kay I'm here." I say getting out of my room.

"Aaliyah get back inside."

"Stop touching or threatening Rihanna Kevin."

"Or what Aaliyah? You gone kill my baby? I told you what is gonna happen if you do." Right then I see Dougie coming too, how the fuck does everybody keep coming in? They got a spare key or sum?

"Kay I told you to leave her alone." Kay looks at Dougie and starts laughing.

"Why does everybody think they can tell me what the fuck I can do?"

"Kay what happened to you? Why are you acting like this?" I say trying to keep calm and not cry.

"Acting like what Aaliyah?"

"A psycho.." I lowly say.

"Aight you tell me you wanna kill my baby and then you expect me to stay still?"

"No I expected you to be mad but I didn't think you would lay your hands on me.. or threatening to kill me." I say looking down at my feet playing with my fingers.

"Aight men call me when you're over it." And with that he goes out. Wtf I do? Does he really think I am overreacting?

I really can't keep up with this shit right now, maybe I'll get attached to this baby and I can make Kay happy.. I don't wanna lose him but I can't forget how he acted today.. it's like he hates me now.

"Are you alright Rihanna? Did he put his hands on you?"

"No no he didn't but for real aali if you hear me arguing with him again don't come out. I can't let him put his hands on you ever again or I swear Idc if he yo babydaddy or if he's like yo bro." She says looking at Dougie at the last part and then looking at me again.

"I'll shoot his ass and I'll do it for real." She says in a warning tone.

"Rihanna please I can't deal with all this right now.." I say going back into my room.

I just lay down and chill on my phone, after a little while I felt sleepy so I put my phone away and go to sleep. I really don't know why I deserve all of this.

Why does all this shit keep happening to me, right when I'm starting to get a lil happy something fucks up. I decided to have a lil distance from Kay, it's better for me and the baby. When he calls me or texts me I'll answer but I will not reach out to him first again. It's kinda like I broke up with him but not he low, he can't know or he will do worse than today.

_____________________________________

Excuse any mistakes.

Comment and vote.

Yooo this shit is getting heated what y'all think?

Do y'all think she will really keep the baby and break up with him officially?

The fight was a wish so if y'all have any other wishes comment them I'll bring the good ones in the story.