Part ✨29✨

Kay POV

After a few minutes I arrived at Aaliyahs crib, me and Dougie get out of the car and knock on the door. Rihanna opens up and when she sees me she gives me a weak smile and hugs me.

Rihanna treats me like her big bro and to be honest i see her as my lil sis.

„I'm so sorry.." she says lowly while pulling away from the hug, i just nod my head.

„Where she at?" i ask her.

„She's in her room."

I go up to her room and knock on the door.

„Come in."

„Hey mama.." i say lowly while walking up to her, she is laying in her bed and she doesn't look good at all. When she saw me she sits up straight and just looks at me.

I go sit down next to her and pull her in a hug and she starts to break down, none of us is saying anything I think she just needs me to hug her and to comfort her without saying anything, that's exactly what I need.

„I'm so sorry Kay.."

„No liyah dont be sorry ain't nothing yo fault okey?"

„Whose fault is it if not mine? I mean I am the one who was carrying the baby but didn't care enough for it apparently.. it is my fault and I know it."

Hearing those words out of her mouth make me sad and I don't know how to tell her that it ain't her fault.. but mine. I mean the boy was def an oop I just don't know who it was yet.

„Baby no look at me." i say pulling away from the hug, she looks up at me and I look into her eyes. Her eyes are swollen and really red even tho we got the news not too long ago she looked like she was crying for a week.

„It wasn't yo fault, we lost the baby not just you, and we lost it because of the shooting. It's normal I mean you was hella scared you said you couldn't breath anymore from all that stress you lost the baby but it's not yo fault." she just put her head on my chest.

„Thank you.. i really needed you i was scared that you was mad at me or sum."

„Nah mama i wasn't mad at you." i was mad at me.

„I was just sad and I didn't want you to see me down you feel me."

„I get it Kay but this is a moment where we both need each other and idc if you are down I wouldn't think you pussy because of that." i chuckle.

„who said i thought you gonna think I'm pussy?"

„You didn't need to say it, i know you" she says smiling a lil.

„You have a pretty smile ma don't ever lose it." she looks down blushing.

„And you know what when we're ready we're just gonna try again okey."

„Mhm." she says laying down on me.

„are you tired?"

„Yes Kay."

„Ight sleep and I promise you I'll kill him."

„Don't worry about that I got someone who will do it." she says lowly closing her eyes and falling asleep.

Damn what she mean she got someone to do it? I got a gangster girl and I like it, i love this girl so much i hope i never mess it up with her.

               Aaliyah POV

„You ready?" i ask her.

„I have to be the one asking you, i mean I'm the one who's getting paid to do stuff like this but you just a normal girl." i chuckle and shake my head.