Part ✨9✨

Kay flock POV
                                Next day

Right now Dougie is waiting outside of the hospital for me to get down. I'm just getting ready to go home. When I get into the car I dap him up, we don't really say much I'm not in the mood to talk.

After a little while we arrive at my home and we get in, my mom and little sister are waiting for me in the living room. They get up when they see me and hug me.

We talk for a bit and then me and Dougie go into my room and listen to music while smoking. Dougie tries to get my mood up but really I just wanna go back in time and never get together with Aaliyah.

„Ayo Kay, Rihanna just invited me over to her."

„Oh word, what is up wit y'all."

„Oh nun much we just get to know each other."

„You jacking her?"

„kinda but i was about to ask you if you wanna come?"

„nah I'll leave you and Rihanna alone."

„Are you dumb my brother? Rihanna doesn't live alone." I start to realize why he even asked me if I wanna come.

„dougz isn't it clear to you that she doesn't wanna talk to me? Like I ain't running after ha she not gone talk to me anyway."

„Who said you have to talk to her? Just come with me I mean she can't kick you out righ"

„Aight but it's on yo when she gone kick me out."

„Yeah yeah ight."

We start to make our way over to Aaliyah and Rihanna. I mean I ain't gone talk to her first I just wanna see her and that's it. And I haven't been there in a min so.

After a little while we arrive at their house and Rihanna opens up, she gives Dougie a look when she saw me standing behind him but she lets us in. We go into the living room and see Aaliyah sitting there on her phone smiling and all, she has such a pretty smile.

„Hey douuuuuggggzzzz." she says dragging his name still not looking up.

„Wassup aaliiiiiii." he says back. Now she looks up and as soon as she saw me her smile faded and she gave both Rihanna and Dougie an annoyed face.

„Imma go upstairs y'all have fun tho." as she was about to stand up Rihanna pushes her down on the couch again.

„stay ya ass here bitch." she says sitting down next to her.

„didn't you say it was just Dougie coming?" she says loud and clear enough for me to hear. Word to my mother this girl is something different. She's funny but sometimes I just wanna slap some respect into her. Not that I would really do it tho.

„aali psht I didn't know he was coming." Rihanna answers her, she tried to say it as quite as possible but I still heard her. I shook my head.

„Y'all do know I can hear you righ I'm not deaf."

„That was the whole point?" Aaliyah says in a duh tone. I just laugh cause who is she to be mad at me?

„Ight ight we came here to chill not to argue y'all got something to eat."

„We already ate so y'all have to order something."

„Damn that's how you treat guests Aaliyah?" Dougie says while chuckling.

„No that's how I treat unwanted guests." she says looking at me when she say the last part.

„man Aaliyah shut up you ruining my mood." Dougie says looking for something to eat, after a few minutes we ordered something. Nobody really talks and I just look at Ayliva Sitting there smiling at her phone texting somebody. Who the fuck is she texting that she smiles so hard? I'll boom him and her if I find out she talking to sum motherfucker.

„yo let's listen to sum music, y'all got the za?" Dougie finally speaks up.

„Bitch of course we do hold on imma bring it." Aaliyah answers and gets up, and she comes down with the weed again.

„here bro." she throws it at Dougie and immediately goes back to her phone, I swear I'm about to take her phone and break it.

We all chill for a little while and and then hear the doorbell ring, Aaliyah immediately got up.

„I think it's the food imma open." she says while walking up to the door.

She opens the door and I hear a male voice calling her baby and all, who the fuck is that? They came in while he's having his arm around her waist, I look at Dougie and he looks at me confused, then I look at Rihanna and I see her rolling her eyes seeing the boy.

„Y'all this is Chris."

„Wassup yo, come on ma let's sit." he says taking her hand and pulling her on the couch, they're all cuddled up and shit, I mentally roll my eyes seeing them, laughing, giggling and whispering.

„ight now what's y'all's name." carter says. Or whatever his name was.

„I'm Dougie my friends call me dougz."

„Ight dougz."

„I said my friends call me that you can call me dougie."  I had to hold in laughter but I couldn't I started laughing out loud and Cadens smile faded. Ion remember this bitch ass name. Aaliyah looked pretty annoyed and i enjoyed that.

„my name is Kay."

„Ight." he says lowly.

„Come on Chris let's go upstairs ion like the vibe in this room right now." she looked at me and I rolled my eyes. I'm not gonna be in this house when she's fucking so I decided to get up and leave.

„Y'all I'm going I have sum to do." i say while getting up, and I „accidentally" bumped into Camden.

„Yo watch where you going." he said to me.

„nah you watch, I was shot in my leg so I didn't really balance right." I said looking at Aaliyah at the last part.

„Yeah yeah ight shut up with the lies man."

„Yo who you think you is that you can talk to me like." I turn around to him.

„Im the one fucking yo mom every night." oh now he got me fucked up word to my deaths. I start throwing punches in his face and he falls on the floor, Aaliyah and Rihanna try to get me of him but they didn't succeed. I throw more punches into his face and his eyes start swelling and he starts bleeding out is his nose.

„YO KAY WTF CALM DOWN." Aaliyah yells at me. So now she yelling at me? Watch this. I punch him even harder now and he passes out. That's when is stop. I get up and my hand is bleeding.

„Keep this in yo fucking mind next time you think about brining another boy you fuck with around me." I say looking at Aaliyah and walking away, Dougie couldn't hold in his laughter anymore.

„yooo brotha you fucked him up look his ahh looking like he's dead."

„Next time he'll end up 6 ft under if he say anything to my momma ever again."

„Kay get the guck out never come back here and JUST FUCKING FORGET ME." Aaliyah says. She think imma take her little ass serious?

„Chill out lil ma you ain't scaring anybody with that height and cute look." I say bluntly while cleaning the blood of my hand, Cameron is still on the floor but Dougie picks him up and puts him out on the street.

„I'm not fucking playing wit yo Kevin you was nothing but a part of my plan." she says pointing her finger in my face and getting up to her room, I just follow her with my eyes. She can't talk to me like that, and imma show that to her.

I finish cleaning up my hand while Rihanna is just standing there looking at me.

„You should really leave her alone."

„Really? Watch me cuz even tho I love that girl she can't talk to me like I'm sum bitch ion care if she don't love me she gotta respect me and I'll show her how to fucking do that on my motha." she didn't say anything anymore and just walked away to Dougie.

.....

_____________________________________

Comment and vote.

Excuse any mistakes.

Will be continued...