27

"I SAID! ARE YOU SURE YOU CAN HANDLE THE FANS?" He just stood there quietly. "See? You're also scared..I don't want to make the team reputation go downhill..think about it again, Junghwan.." I open the door and leave.

Junghwan poV
I can't say anything..
All I did after she leave.. crying
I can't do anything..say anything to her for the last moment.

"JUNGHWAN!! What happened" Jihoon rush into the room. "Hyung..mianhae" I smile with tears. "No no you did nothing wrong Junghwan-ah.." Jihoon locked the door. "Now tell me what happened" he patted my back.

3 minutes later
"She's.. right about that" Jihoon sighed. "I know...I can't say anything" I cried again. "If you aren't ready to sacrifice for her..you shouldn't do the next step" He smile. "Try not to overwhelm if you want to confess to her again! Aiguu a man shouldn't cry Infront of woman" He flick my forehead. "What should I do now?" I asked him. "First..ask yourself..are you sure about her" He walk out the room.

1 week later (Minseo poV)
"YAH JEONG MINSEO" Haruto screamed my name in the canteen. "Follow us for a moment" Jeongwoo pull my hand. "Eunji-ya, we need to borrow your friend just for...10 minutes maybe?" Doyoung smile before run away with the others..of course with me because they pull me with them

"What do you want?" I sighed. "Someone's searching for you" Haruto push you and you hit someone. "Who-" They closed the sport store door and lock it. "Minseo.." I look at the person and saw Junghwan. "What are you doing? Is it only two of us? Let me out!!!" I run to the door and push it hardly. "I know what you're thinking..I won't do those stuffs, I'm not crazy" Junghwan just hold his laugh.

I look at him before fix my hair. "Uhm..I know you won't! I-im scared of dark that's all" I rolled my eyes. "There..the switch is just next to you" he point out. "Whatever! straight to the point" I do those poker face. "I've decided..I know you still scared of me after those past things.." I shook my head. "Can't you let me finish?" He sighed. "Go ahead" I just look away.

"Okay.. I've liked you since that time you beg for me to let you wash my uniform.. it's not really a big deal but you really want to do it..you seems like you've done that a lot..I felt guilty for letting you such things..then I started to actually care about you.. the time you hit your head..I was so scared if it's too bad and take a look.. you're the first one other than my mom that makes me worried about someone else..care for someone else..I like you so much that I hope I can protect you with my whole heart so can you give us a chance?" He confessed.

"Okay but what about the fans?" I asked him again. "I want your honest answer.. don't put the fans on your way, about them.. let's think about it later.. now it's all about us" he looked at me. "I.. would love to then!" I kick the door and it opened. "WARGH MINSEO- SINCE WHEN DID YOY GET THIS STRONG?!" Haruto stunned. "You're tall but not strong enough" I laughed and leave.

"J-junghwan-ah...I guessed you've got yourself a small beast now" Jeongwoo shakingly said. "Am I?" He blushed. "Yah Junghwan!" I run to him. "Y-YES MA'AM!?" He stand up straight. "Don't forget to text me later..we need to discuss" I ran. "Uuu discuss huh? I'll tell the members" Haruto laughed.

sjunghwan
안녕!

minseow
so..what should we do with the fans?

sjunghwan
to me..maybe we should keep it a secret first, if we last long we will ask pdnim if it's okay.. I'm ready with any answer from him

minseow
I love you
-

I off my phone and cover my face. WHAT DID I DO!!! DID I JUST SENT THAT MESSAGE?! AM I CRAZY!? I AM CRAZY ARGHHHH.

I turn the phone back on and slowly check our message..

minseow
I love you

s

junghwan
I love you too minseo<3 go get some rest tmrw you have part time job
-

ARGHHHHHH why did he do this to me ㅠㅠ is he torturing me!? This is crazy... he's right I should go to sleep now

In the morning
"Yo yo minseo!" SuA EONNIE welcome me with a smile. "Su to A yooo!!" I laughed at her. "Eh? Where's Jongsu?" I asked her. "Oh he had to go to his village since his grandmother is sick" I nodded and leave to the kitchen. "Annyeong Minseo" Hongdo sunbae wave at me before getting back on his work.

"As usual?" He nodded. So I wear my apron, gloves and chef hat. I start to cut the pastry dough and make the always there croissant. "Minseo-ya, after you finish the croissant you can go and help SuA as the barista" I nodded. It wasn't the first time.. sometimes I replace SuA or Jongsu because they have emergency.

"SuA eonnie~ you need anything?" She shook her head. "Nothing for now..we just need to wait for the customers" I nodded. "why you look so gloomy?" I just greet her with smile this morning. "My boyfriend..ugh he's so clingy and protective! I can take care of myself..he want me to call him every one hour! Isn't crazy?" She whined. "He did that because he loves you~ you're lucky someone protective over you" I laughed. "But he's too protective! One time he crash into my house because he heard the male actor in the tv while calling me" she kept on ranting about her boyfriend.

"Then why are you still dating with him?" I look at her. "because.. he's the only guy that always with me" I patted her back. "See? Now don't stress and start with the work" I chuckled. "There's a customer on table 2" she rush to the table.

"One strawberry croissant and hot latte" I nodded and make the drink as Hongdo sunbae put the croissant on a plate. I rang the bell after putting both drink and croissant on the counter.

"We just want a take out..1 blueberry cheesecake, 1 red bean croissant, 2 hot chocolate" I nodded and told Hongdo sunbae to put the pastry in box for a take out. I do the drinks and give it to-