21

"so eomma..I think i should book a ticket first! I'll ask Eunji if she's okay with me staying- i already lost contact with her..gosh!!! Its fine its fine.. I can just rent a room for few days and take a part time job to rent a house" I calm myself down. "Isn't hard?" She asked. "No its not!! Don't worry!! I can handle it..I'll book the ticket early so its easier for me just to show my ticket and go into the aeroplane" I smile. "If you say so..I trust you, sweetie please if its hard out there..tell me, I'll give money to buy a ticket flight for you to come here back" She hugged me. "Okay! I won't be harsh on myself" I hugged her back.

"Okay I already booked the ticket online so it's easier for me..I just need to pack my stuffs now! Eomma!! Where's my luggages? I can't find em" I asked my mum. "It's in the store honey!!!" She screamed from the kitchen

1 Week later
"Mum! I have to go now" I hugged her. "You sure you don't want me to sent you to the airport?" She asked. "No, it's okay! You can rest at home.. I'll send you pictures once I'm at the airport" I give a last kiss on her cheeks before leaving to the airport.

I called a grab and then wait for it. "Urgh what taking it so long..." I sighed. "Cancel the grab! Lemme sent you there" Jane's mom scream from the car. "It's okay!! I can wait-" Jane cut me off by taking my luggages. "Come in" she pulled me into her car.

"Why did you do that?" I asked her. "You know? We haven't talk in awhile since we had a fight about that lame James..so I'm here sincerely asking for your forgiveness" she hugged me. "Noo it's okay, It's also my fault since I started calling you that..yeah but I didn't say sorry as soon as possible so I'm truly sorry for what I've did" I hugged her back.

"So you really want to go to Korea without me? Wow unbelievable.." she wipes her tears and chuckle. "I'm sorry!! I thought I just need to leave before you noticed but.. it's obvious" I laughed. "It's okay, finish your school there and I'll pay a visit everytime I get a chance!" She said it excitedly. "If I get a chance to talk with the boys, I'll tell asahi about you" I whispered to her. "NOW THAT'S WHAT I WANNA HEAR!!" She hugged me tightly.

"We're here girls~ I'm gonna miss you sweetie" Jane's mom hugged me. "Thank you for all this time, also thank you for sending me here auntie" I hugged her back. "Okay okay you need to go!!!" She helped me put the luggages outside.

On the plane
I opened my phone and put it on airplane mode. "Hmm I should tell my mom first"

minseow
Mom, I'm on the plane right now..if you felt bored, just stay with Jane okay! Don't forget to eat your meals<3 love you

Mom
You're all grown up now..you even say I love you to me 🤧🤧

minseow
Oh mom...
-

Oh yeah..I should tell jihoon about this..

minseow
Hyunsuk sunbae~

choiddaeng
yow

minseow
Can I get jihoon's Kakao?

choiddaeng
Why do you want them?

minseow
To tease him..is it okay?

choiddaeng
Ofc it is! Hold on a sec
[pandahoon]

minseow
Thank you sir!

choiddaeng
Your welcome now I have to go!!
delivered;

-

minseow (private)
YAH PARK JIHOON
YOU NEED TO SETTLE YOUR LOAN

pandahoon
I didn't do any loan

minseow (private)
Yes you did..you have to settle it or I'll expose your picture in the toilet

pandahoon
OKAY FINE!!!

minseow
YOU REALLY FALL FOR THAT???

pandahoon
Excuse me?

minseow
It's minseo here- surprise??

pandahoon
YAH JEONG MINSEO! YOU MADE ME HAD A HEART ATTACK FOR A MOMENT

pandahoon
where did you get my number? This is my new number..not the old one

minseow
from Hyunsuk sunbae :D

pandahoon
and where did you get his number from????

minseow
he put his phone number on my album so I called it thinking it's one of the staff bc there's a torned page but instead of a staff it's actually hyunsuk's number :)

pandahoon
....wow

minseow
yes..wow oh yeah by the way when are you gonna come and pick me up?

pandahoon
pick you up? What do you mean??

minseow
You told me you gonna pick me up like a brother at the airport if I'm coming back to Korea in the fansign call 🤨

pandahoon
WAIT WHAT?! YOU'RE COMING BACK HERE!!!?? WHEN

minseow
I'm literally texting you in the plane right now...maybe tmrw at 4am I'll safely landing at the Seoul airport?

pandahoon
Okay so 4am it is! I'll be there~ I won't tell the members about it.. let's make it a surprise~~~

pandahoon
you didn't tell Hyunsuk right?

minseow
Nah I didn't tell him yet! I just asked for you number that's all ;)

pandahoon
You still the kid I know ㅋㅋ
Oh I have to go now bye!!

minseow
bye<3
delivered;