19

"you doesn't look nervous at all~ I never see you this happy" Jane smirk. "I always happy! What makes you saying that?" I asked her. "I can see that you really miss talking to them" she hugged me. "Yes I'm miss them but now I feel a little better than before" I smile. "I can see that You're really close with them~" she drink her coffee. "Stop talking about me! Let's talk about you and Asahi" I smiled.

[At a Cafe]
"You make him blush at your lame pickup line? Dang good for you" I drink my mocha. "It's not lame okay!" She stomped her feet. "Weird..." I look at her up and down. "That's it I'm leaving" she walk away. "Yahhh I'm joking~ come here!" I scold her.

"Tomorrow we have school so we have to prepare! Let's go" we take our drinks and leave.

"Which outfit you want to wear?" She asked. "Dark academia style?" I smile. "I'll wear light academia!" She excitedly wave her hand and leave.

[At school]
"Hey~" I flirt at Jane. "Hey babygirl~ have a nice sleep yesterday?" I nodded. "How about you? Are you dreaming about marrying Asahi?" I laughed. "Kinda-" my eyes widened. "You what?!" I make a disgust face.

"Excuse me.. you're so pretty..can I have your phone number?" A guy asked. "Sure" Jane smile. "Sorry... I'm talking to her" he politely point at me. "Owh-" I chuckled at her. "Sorry but I can't.." he nodded and leave.

"You reject a guy? Dang-he likes you! You shouldn't make him sad" she hit me. "You play with boys heart a lot too so don't advice me" I hit her back. "Pss..james is staring at you" she whispered. "Let's go.." I walk away with Jane.