14

D-2
"Gurl! Seriously! I'm so scared! We gonna talk to them tomorrow~" Jane excitedly screaming. "Yeah..but it's gonna be awkward for me cause I know them" I lay on her bed. "Oh come on! Don't be nervous! I'm here with you! It's going to be okay so don't worry to much" she hug. "So...wanna talk about anything?" I nodded.

17 minutes later
"Okay seriously?! I'm still can't move on when you said you stayed at Yedam parents's house" she laughed. "Yeah it's so crazy! Her mom is so nice to me even when it's my first time meet her..geez" I smile. "I miss the old days..hope I can turn back time" I sighed. "but if you turn back time, you won't meet me" she look at me felt betrayed. "Oh no- I miss the old days but I still grateful because I get to meet you" I hug her. "Sorry Jane" I pat her back. "nahh it's okay! So let's go eat something" she run to the kitchen.

D-1
"Omg what should we do what should we do?!" We bumped into each other while nervously practice how to talk without stuttering. "We don't know who the first one that we going to talk right? Why don't they tell us!!!" We whining on the bed. "Okay let's try again! Do your flirty things" I said to her.

"O-oh? Who is this? I thought I'm going to talk with Asahi but there's only prince here" She said blushing imagine the things that gonna happen. "Oh come on~ you're good at it stop acting scared" I sighed. "What you going to talk with them? Do you think they still remember you?" She asked. "I'll just act like a fan and congrats them that's all" I said. "You're no fun, girlfriend" she pinch my cheeks. "ah! That's hurt!" I pinch her back and that's how we can't stop tickling and pinching each other.

D-Day
"I'll go first, right?" I nodded. "Goodluck" I whispered. "You too" I sit on the study table place while she sit on her bed. Suddenly we heard her phone ringing. "It's time!!" She answered the call and start talk to them. I heard her crying a little so I give her a piece of tissue. I heard a notification. "Well... it's my time now" I answered. "Okay you have to wait for moment for the idol to get prepared" I answered with a yes.

and the camera open and reveals Park Jeongwoo. "Annyeonghaeseyo" I smile. "Annyeonghaeseyo!!" He smile back. "I'm older than you so you can call me noona' I chuckled. "Okay noona! Hahah what's your name?" He asked. "Jeong Minseo" I awkwardly smile. "Ahh really? Well nice to meet you noona" he wink. "Ayee what are trying to do huh?" I asked. "be your boyfriend?" I laugh at his weird attitude. "Oh yeah noona there's something on your face" he point somewhere. I checked it in the small mirror I'd there's a chocolate on my face cause I ate chocolate before the fansign. "Beautifulness" He laughed at his own joke. "You just made my day Jeongwoo-ya" and we heard a timer ringing. "Oh-it's time to go!! Please take a good care of yourself, eat well and congratulations for your comeback! I'm gonna miss you" I smile sadly. "Hope we can talk again noona!!" He wave his hand and off the camera.

"I think I know you.." someone said under the off camera screen. I chocked on my drink. "W-what do you mean?" I laugh it off. "You're Minseo..from highschool, aren't you?" He asked and open the camera. It's Jaehyuk. "No I'm not! Who's that?" I ask acting like I'm innocent human being. "Don't lie to me~ I know it's you! Yah Park Jeongwoo! It's Minseo from highschool, remember?" He told Jeongwoo. OWH SHIT.

"Minseo? Yah! Why did you said you're older than me! It's obvious that I'm your senior wahhh you're so good at acting! How dare you and I'm flirting with you?!" He regret his life decisions. "I heard you moved to other country..why did you do that?" Jaehyuk asked. "I-its nothing hahah! My mum have work at here so.." he cut me off.

"I still remember your mum didn't work at office so how did she have a business in other country? You're suspicious after the day we said we going to debut" Jaehyuk sighed. "Seriously I miss the old days" he laughed. "Jaehyuk oppa..please take care of yourself and never harsh to yourself just now that you're worth it, plus I didn't have time to congrating you that time so here I am! Congratulations on your debut and comeback Jaehyuk oppa" I clapped my hand.

"It's weird hearing your calling me oppa over sunbaenim" he laugh. "We're not in the same school anymore so I can't" I laughed. "Okay next" the manager said. "Bye Jaehyuk!!" I waves my hand. "Doyoung-ah it's minseo" he said to doyoung and off the camera.

"Annyeonghaeseyo" a robot look at the camera seriously. "Annyeong!" I smile. "Oh annyeong minseo-ya you look...so pretty today" he smile a little. "Thank you! So do you! You also look handsome like a prince today~" he blushing. "oh and I have my friend over here~ she's a fan of you" I point at Jane. "Oh really?! Wahh is she your roommate?" He asked. "No she's my neighbor and also my friend" I laughed.

"By the way how is it become an idol with lots of fans?" I teasing him. "Not bad but it's so tiring because we have to practice more than we practice in ygtb" he chuckled.
"Please get some rest too! You guys doing so well for this comeback and debut!" He bowed and thank me. "I'll get some rest just like you ask" he smile. "and I really love orange! I always listen to it before sleep. It's so calming" I clapped my hand. "Oh thank you" he smile.

"Thanks for making this good song! We really appreciate your hard work! So now please get some rest, okay? Don't work too much or you'll get sick" he nodded. "Sure I really have to rest after this since you ask me to" I laugh. "Oh it's time..." He said. "It's okay!! Have a great day, Asahi sunbae" I bowed as he turn off the camera.