26

Minseo poV
Me and junghwan surely getting closer now. But not THAT close because he sometimes look uncomfortable around me. It was his new experience. She never really have a girl-friend..well as for girl"fan" obviously he got a lot. Tbh he's a bit weird. He can randomly be too kind and sweet but in a second he cold and ignore me. He kept on giving me butterfly and heartbroken. Oh yes! Now in school.. there's only Yedam, Haruto, Jeongwoo and Junghwan since the others graduate last year. YES LAST YEAR!

I admitted. I still like him till now..just not as much as I do before because of the misunderstanding...BUT THE MEMBERS ALWAYS HAVE A THING TO TALK ABOUT US BOTH!? All their fans in school is a bit jelly with me again because the members treat me like their sister.

"Jeong Minseo!" Hyunsuk wave his hand. "What Choi Hyunsuk?!" I scream to him. He chase after me because I talk to him informally (of course he's shock, your age gap is 7 years). "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" He still chasing. I look run and turn back a bit to tease him but instead, I bump onto Haruto. "Hyung, are you chasing after her?" He pulled my hair tie. "Yah give me back!" I jump to take my hair tie. This boi is so damn tall and I hate it.

"What if I don't want? My hair is getting longer so maybe I could use this one" he tied his hair. "NOOO MY HAIR GOING TO BE SO SMELLY AFTER THIS" I whined. "Hey! I wash my hair everyday" Haruto judge me. "Gotcha kid" Hyunsuk pat my shoulder. "You're too late" I laughed. "yes because you always run 24/7" He look at me up and down. "What? It's not my fault!" I hit him. "First, it is your fault for always running away from junghwan when you get the chance..AND SECOND DID YOU JUST HIT SOMEONE OLDER THAN YOU?!" He scream into my ears.

"Hyung.. you're so loud" Junghwan look at hyunsuk. "Yah junghwan..why are you so mad?" Jeongwoo laughed. "Ani.. he's just too loud, I can't practice in peace" he sighed. "Then why don't you practice in the vocal room?" Asahi asked. "Eyyy of course he's here for minseo~" Jaehyuk laughed. "You guys should stop teasing us.. it's getting old, I bet junghwan stressed with it" I laughed. "Eung.. I'm here because minseo's here" Junghwan leave.

"..w-what's up with him?" Mashiho asked. "Hm I'm not sure..he never act like that everytime we teased him" Yedam sighed. "Why don't you take a look at him, seo-ya" Jaehyuk smile. "ME?! WHY ME" my eyes widened. "didn't you heard him? He's here because of you~" Doyoung push me out of the dance room.

Vocal room
I knocked on the door. "Come in" Junghwan scream. "Annyeong.." He took a glance and practice again. "This year might be the last time we meet" I chuckled. "Hm?" He stoped and sat Infront of me. "I-I mean..you guys going to get alot busier after this and there's no time for us all to hang out" I shook his head. "We always have time for you, Jeong Minseo" He smile warmly before ruffle my hair. "What's that for?" I asked him.

"ahh.. you look cute while talking just now" he chuckled. I just sat there reloading about what just happened now. "Do you still remember the time I walk into your old room and it full with pictures of-" I closed my ears. "Yea yea I know!! Don't talk about it! that's embarrassing" I said it out loud. "You're funny when you're panicking at that time" he scratch his neck out of embarrassed.

"Eo???? Are you blushing?" I laughed at him. "You're weird these days..what got into you?" I asked him. "I've been thinking a lot about what the members said about us..." He sighed. "about us?" I look at him confused. "What if we actually dating? It'll be a total mess in the dorm, right?" He laughed. "Aaa...yes it'll be a disaster" I just smile. "Even if it's a disaster..would you still dating me then?" He look away. "huh?" I asked him to repeat it again to make sure I heard the right thing.

"Would you like to date me even when you already know it'll be a big mess in the door, Jeong Minseo" He said it..

"But you hated it when you know I like you back then.." I stand up. "I don't hate the part that you like me..I hate that you lying and be someone else to show that you like me!" He scream at me. "I'm lying because I'm scared you bastard!" I screamed at him back. "scared? Scared of what?" He look at me. "SCARED OF REJECTION!" Everytime I like someone.. they'll reject me but when they do accept me..

Time: The past
"Jinhyung oppa! I miss you-" I stop at my place. "Yah! Do you think I like her that much? Once I get that thing, I'll broke up with her! It's not like she's going to disagree! I know she'll like my body" Jinhyung laughing with his friends.

"Wah you sure? I don't think that Jeong Minseo has a nice figure..her appearance? so-so" his friend laughed with him. "Listen here.. she's still fresh~ she never done it! behind those big uniform ... it's a full set of excitement-" I slapped him.

"What did you say? Fresh? Excitement? what are you talking about?" I hold my tears. "J-jagiya.. what are you saying? Don't listen to them okay? Should we go home?" I slapped him again. "I had enough with this crap.. I've listen enough to prove that you're shit" I cried screaming to him. "We're over! Don't you ever talk to me and see me again!" I run away.

Time: present
"Do you think I'm like that? I won't do that to you! I like you because of your personality.. you're kind-hearted and always put other before you..now I just want to do that to you! I'll protect you.. can't you give me a chance to prove it?" He lower his body to look at me. "Are you sure you can handle the fans?" I asked him.