16

I get 30 seconds to drink a water. I look at my phone and see Junkyu face. "Annyeonghaeseyo" I smile. "Minseo-yah! Woah you look so pretty now! It's been awhile, right?!" He said loudly. "Y-yeah" I laughed. "Have you eaten?" He asked. "I only eat chocolate before fansign" I said. "That's why you look skinny! You should eat more than chocolate! Eat something healthier like fruit" he nagging.

"Okay.. let's talk about you! How have you been? Is it hard being an idol?" I asked him. "It's a little hard but since I have the other members I still happy" he smile. "I love you for me?" I pout. He sing it for me and suddenly laugh. "Why did you laugh?" I look at him weirdly. "You look so excited like a baby getting their food" he talk in pout. "junkyu sunbae..thanks for always be the mood maker in the group..the members always bully you right?" I laughed.

"Especially Jihoon!" He glared at jihoon I think? "Minseo-yah..I know all these years you always hiding your actual feelings to us. We always notice you suddenly in a bad mood at school before..hope everything's getting better now! don't stress to much at your new school and find someone to let out all the things you think in mind" he smile warmly at me. "Junkyu sunbae..." I wipe my tears away. "Eat healthy food, okay? Don't eat too much chicken or you'll be too fat later and you can't dance! It's fine if you want to eat chicken but don't eat it too often" he laughed at my weird attack. "Take care minseo!" He turn off the camera.

The next person I'm going to talk to is Yoshi! He opened the camera and wave cutely. "Annyeonghaeseyo!! Yoshi sunbaenim!" I scream. "Yes?" He asked confusely. "Yoshi-ya that's minseo that girl from our school before" he realized and nodded. "I want to say thank you to you for helping me with math before" he chuckled. "It's okay! how is it at a new place? Is it awkward?" He asked. "I'm still awkward but thank goodness I have a friend that helping me out" I smile.

"It's okay.. you'll get use to it! I also felt awkward when I first in korea.. everything seems new to me..after lots of people helping me out I become comfortable" he smile. "I really love your rap in every song! It's so good! You really practice hard for it and it's a successful" I clapped my hand. "Always take care of your health and rest well, Yoshi sunbae! Me and others Teume always proud and thankful to have you in Treasure" I smile. "Thank you minseo.. it's a nice thing that I have friend and fan like you that supporting me and other members.. we're grateful we get to know you and become your friend" he cutely smile. "Hope to talk to you again" I nodded and he off the camera.