25

Minseo poV
"w-what?" I stunned by his words. "I asked you..do you still like me?" He look at me straight into my eyes. It feels like he's shooting laser. "O-of course not! HAHAHA" Is it the wrong answer..is there right and wrong answer anyway?

He face that was shining way back then turn slightly dark than usual..the aura feels dark

"Oh..I see, you already got a boyfriend right?" He chuckled. I look at him weirdly. Did he get fever after running from those crazy fans? I can't ask him more about the reason he ask because Jihoon and their manager already knock on the door. "Thank you for helping me" he opened the door and leave me hanging without answer.

Junghwan poV
I guessed she just help me because I was her ex senior in school. She already moved on with me long time ago after the fight..

I just sighed. "Junghwan-ah are you okay? Did you talk about anything with her!" Jihoon hyung asked me. "No we didn't talk much! She just give me some water because we're too tired from running too much" I just laugh it off so there'll be nothing for the hyung to worry about.

Time: 0846 (Wednesday)
"I heard there will be a new student in this school..people said it's a girl and she's so pretty" I heard some students whispering as usual.. gossiping about stuffs. "I heard she's Minseo" I stopped at my place. "Yah isn't she the one who leave to United States after Junghwan oppa reject her? Isn't she felt embarrassed? She have such a thick face to come here back" another girl laugh.

I walk to those girls. "She never really get reject by me.. I'm the one that get rejected so don't you ever talk about it. You weren't even there so stop this rumors. Even if she actually going to study here back is it your problem ladies? If I know the rumors still going around the school..I know who to find" they both look terrified as I walk away.

"Wowowo.. what's up with that? You're backing Minseo up now? Aren't you scared if dispatch make a news about you bullying?" Jeongwoo look at me. "Who's bullying who? If I get that title because of helping minseo then I'll take it" I walk into my class.

Minseo poV
I took my last big breath before going inside the school. I already know which class I'm in so I straight to my class.

"Okay class, we get a new student here so let's welcome her, shall we?" The teacher smile at me as soon as I open the door.

"Hello everyone and good morning seongsaengnim, as some of you all know.. I'm Jeong Minseo, no need to introduce myself much so that's all" I smile at them. "Is she the same Minseo? She look different.." I heard lots of the students whispering about myself.

" I heard lots of the students whispering about myself

(Minseo's hairstyle)

"Did you do a plastic surgery in the US?" the girls behind my table asked me quietly. "Hey..have you ever heard about a haircut and natural glow up face? maybe you should try because erm..look at yourself" I look at her up and down before looking back at the blackboard. She almost pull my hair but since I already know those cliche tactics, I pull her hand first. I slowly turn around to look at her.

"No no no..you do it again I'll kill you this time honey, what do you think I learn in the United States darling" I casually speak english and smile and her as she pull her hand away. "Aww are you offended? Oh wait- do you even know what offended in korean?" I chuckled softly before smile at her.

Everything goes well..at least for now since they were too scared to fight back after hearing the rumors that I almost break the girl's hand.

Time: school recess

"MINSEO-YA!!!!" Eunji run for a hug. "Sup Newcomer" Hansol laughed. "Hansol! Long time no see, you still look ugly" I smack his head. "Yah! That's hurt" he glared me. "What? Do you think I'm scared? You want me to remind you about me hit my head at the edge of the table because of you?" Hansol felt guilty still about the past. "Stop! I'm joking!" I laughed. "So same place?" Eunji and Hansol nodded as we go to the canteen.

"Anyways is it true that you almost break someone's hand today? You just comeback girl!" Hansol sighed feeling dizzy with my attitude. "No I didn't! I'm just joking but she's too dumb to think about em jokes" I laughed. "Is it Jian?" I nodded. "Well you should've break them half... she's a bxxch" Hansol whispered.

"Ya..yah treasure is here" Eunji look at the door. "Oh? Minseo!! Annyeong~" Jaehyuk run to us. "Banana milk? I already bought it for you" I gave it to Jaehyuk who was happily took it. "You know me too well" he laughed. They were all here except for Junghwan.

"Where's Junghwan hyung?" Hansol asked. "Erm he go to the rooftop" Doyoung said. "Ehh? He didn't eat?" I asked. "he said he didn't feel like eating" Haruto said. "I see..is it because he know I'm coming today?" They all shook their head. "You didn't hear about what happened this morning?" Jeongwoo said.

"WHAT?! I WHAT?" I look at Jeongwoo weirdly. "Am I supposed to keep quiet.." Jeongwoo regretted. "Hell nah I'm searching for him" I buy cookies and banana milk and run to the rooftop quickly before the recess finish.

"YA SO JUNGHWAN!" I screamed as I saw him. "M-minseo? Oh you really the new student.. welcome back" He smile as nothing happen. "Oh you act normal huh?" I walk closer to him. "Why are you here?" He asked. "I heard you didn't eat..at least have some of this" I give the food and drink to him. "Thanks ..." He mumbled. "I don't have boyfriend" I randomly open the conversation from the night.

He choked on the cookie and he quickly drink the banana milk. "What?" He look at me. "you said I got a boyfriend when I don't even have one..you saw something isn't? What? You saw me almost fall to the ground and my co-worker catch me?" I raised my eyebrows. "Ouh..he wasn't your boyfriend?" I shook my head. "Are you jealous?!" I laughed. "No I'm not!" He looked away. "So are we good now?" I asked him. "When are we bad?" He look at me judging my appearance. "Okay...so friends?" I pull my hand for a handshake. "sure" he catch my handshake.

We walk to the canteen back laughing about the stupidest thing ever. "You guys..okay? Did I see the same thing as you guys?" Junkyu rubbed his eyes and the others follow him. "I-I think I saw Junghwan talking with Minseo casually just now or this is a sign that I'm going crazy?" Hyunsuk look at Jihoon. "No ... it's not a dream" Doyoung said. "what are you guys doing?" Junghwan asked.