11

I wake up in a soft bed. I look around and notice... I'm not in my freaking bedroom!!! Where am I?! I look outside the room. "Oh? You're awake! Let's have breakfast" I nodded slowly still scared. "Sorry to ask but where am I" I look around. "I'm Yedam's mom" she chuckled. "OMG! Jeong Miyeong-ssi? Hello" I bowed. "Just call me ahjumma" she laughed. "sorry for disturbing you! You must thinking that I'm annoying because staying at your home.." I bowed many times. "It's okay! I'm not that bad. Let's eat breakfast together" I nodded and sit infront her.

"How did I get here..?" I asked. "You don't remember?" I shook my head. "Better not to know about it" she smile. "but it makes me curious" I look at my food. "Someone tried to rape you. Yedam saw the guy tried to take you to his house" I nodded slowly. "Eat okay? Don't think about it anymore! You're save" she laughed. "I'll go home after this" I eat faster. "You can stay here first! Let you calm down first. Oh how do you meet yedam?" She asked. "I already know him since before yg treasure box started but we start to talk this year" I said with a smile .

"Is he good to you?" I nodded. "He's really friendly and always help me. I don't know how to reciprocate the kindness he always does to me." I chuckled. "He looks worried when he told me about what happened yesterday" I nodded. "Maybe because he knew that I'm so clumsy" I chuckled. "You can sit here while I'm cooking" she stand up. "I should help you, Mrs.Bang" I stand up. "Just sit" she laughed at my attitude. I sit feeling bad because I'm not helping her. I playing with my phone while singing going crazy.

yeahdam

yeahdam
Minseo? You there?

Minseow
Yes I'm here! Is this yedam?

yeahdam
YES! Are you fine now? My mom treat you well?

minseow
She's too kind to me! I love her already :(

yeahdam
Before you ask! I send you to my parents house because I don't where you lived! You never told me >:(

minseow
********, ******** Now you know my house address

yeahdam
If you want to go home, let me know I'll take you, okay?!

minseow
Yes boss

yeahdam
I need to practice!! ttyl!

minseow
Goodluck yedam sunbaenim~~~

y

eahdam
Whatever minseo :)
-
I run to the kitchen to help her. "What are you doing? You should rest" she said. "I don't want to let you do this alone...I don't want to act like a boss while this house is yours" I chuckled and wash the dishes. "I heard you sing, you really like to sing?" She asked. "Yes, it's my hobby" I chuckled. "Maybe we should sing together later?" She laughed. "Sure if you want to" I chuckled.

After a few hours, we became really close..like mom and daughter? Sisters? Siblings? Best friends? Hahah. "Should I make a dessert for you?" I asked. "What dessert? Want me to help you?" She asked. "No it's okay! I'll make it special for you as a thanks gift" I laughed. "I'll put the ingredients on the table to make your job easier" she find the ingredients. "What dessert do you want to make?" She asked. "bukkumi?" I said with awkward smile. "Sure! I'll taste it later~ can't wait to eat it" she smile and giving me a support.

45 minutes later
Aren't she too nice to me..oh yeah dessert's ready!! I put it on the tea table. "Here's your food..sorry if it's not delicious" I bowed. "You should eat it too" she smile.

She slowly eat it

She slowly eat it. I look at her with full hopes. "It's delicious! You're good at it" she clap her hands. "thanks Mrs.Bang" I smile widely. "So this is how it feels to have a daughter" she chuckled. "I think?" I walk to the kitchen to make her a cup of tea. "This is for you" I put the tea. "Thank you. You can just call me eomma or imo, okay? No need to call me Mrs.Bang" she sip the tea. "Sure, e-eomma" it's still awkward but I hope it'll get better soon. "I guessed I should go home now? I'll visit you if I had a free time" I bowed. Suddenly heard a bell ring. She opened the door and revealed yedam.

"Eomma, woah you look so happy today! What happened?" He asked. "Me and minseo is having fun today" she chuckled. "Yeah..but it's time to go home" I sighed. "You can visit my mom later if you want" he laughed. "Sure! Oh I should go now eomma..see you soon" I bowed and hug her.

Me and Yedam walk outside. "So now you're calling my mom eomma?" He laughed. "She asked me to call her that!! That's not my fault" I said with a cold tone. "Want to hear something funny?" He said. "What?" I rolled my eyes. "You call me yedamie and pinch my cheek" he laugh loudly. "Ew what- that's disgusting!" I said. "Disgusting but truth" he laughed. "But I'm not stable last night!! and how did you take me there?" I asked. "You're drunk! You can't stop saying weird things and sleep" he slap my forehead. "That's hurt!" I scream. "It's more hurt when you can't stop pinching my cheek yesterday night?" I glared at me

"No one know about what happened right?" I asked. "Um..me and the other eleven members knew about this and they all worried about you right now" he said. "You told them?! Ugh now I hate it" I sighed. "You and Junghwan acting weird these days..I think something happened to you too" he suspecting but I run away. "Hey hey hey!!!" He chasing me.

Sorry because this chapter..is kinda short but don't worry!!! I'll try to make next chapter longer than this!