22

"well..here I am searching for trouble" I smile fondly. I look around the place to buy something for Jihoon when suddenly I heard the airport speaker..

"Good Morning guests, we're searching for Jeong Minseo. Repeat Jeong Minseo, please meet your direction indicator at the main gate. Thank you"

That bastard..DID HE REALLY ASK THEM TO DO THAT?! I run to the main gate and see a guy with a black mask with a signboard that had my name on it. The guy waves his hand excitedly while I rush to him and hit him hard. "Yah why did you do that?!" I asked him feeling embarrassed. "It's a memory" Jihoon laughed. He hugged me. "It's been awhile right kiddo?" I push him. "What if sasaeng fans saw you?" I whispered at him. "They won't" he hold my hand and run to a car.

"Did you stole someone's car?" I asked panicking "I stole the staff car" he smirk. "YOU LIL SH-" he glared at me. "You should be thankful that I came to take you..or else you have to pay for random person to take you somewhere" He rolled his eyes. "Nae~ Gomawoyo Jihoon oppa" I did a big love to him. "Arasseo" he chuckled. "Now I should rent an apartment..do you know any small apartment?" I asked him while he's driving. "I do know somewhere..they already have everything you need..just bring clothes and foods" he said. "How much does it cost?"

In the apartment
"I already paid for it" Jihoon said. "WHAT!? WHEN?!" I cried. "When you're looking around the apartment I talk to the landlord" He patted my back. "You're still a student..you need to pay for your school too, I just help with what I can, okay? Don't put too much pressure on yourself okay? Rest for one or two days and then go to school and register" he smiled and help me take my luggages. "Thank you, Jihoon..I owe you a lot" he smiled. "I'll come here a lot after this to hang out" he chuckled and leave.

This guy..."WARGH I'M HUNGRY" I put all my clothes in the closet and all the ramen in the cabinet. "right now..I felt like calling someone" I search for Eunji's number and video call her.

[Video call]
E: I know you randomly missed me..but tomorrow I got school so can't you call me tomorrow? *yawn*
M: Oh yeah tomorrow! Okay byee!!
[Call ended]

"Okay so tomorrow" I'll go to school to meet her..I should buy her some flowers~" I tuck on the pillowcase and go to bed.

Next Day
I should get breakfast. I wear my puff jacket and went a walk. "This place didn't change much. I walk inside a cafe. "안녕하세요 , what would you like to have?" The waiter asked. "Please make me one croissant and one hot latte. Thank you" I smile. The waiter give a lil bow and leave to the kitchen. "This place is nice" I look around while sitting with a nice aroma of breads. "Here you go" the waiter smile.

"Jeogi..I want to ask if there's an empty position in this cafe? I actually need a part time job" I asked the waiter. "Ouh.. there's an empty job inside the kitchen..if you want to try apply for the job I can let the manager know" she smiled. "Can you help me ask the manager?" She nodded and walk to the kitchen. Then a guy walk out of the kitchen straight to my table. "Hello there, so my staff told me you want to apply for a job here..do you know how to bake?" He asked. "I do know how to make cookies and brownies so I do know some basics" I said to him.

"are you a high schooler? You look like one.." I nodded. "Are you sure you want to work here? It'll be hard for you if there's any exams" he told me. "I know there'll be exams but I'll try to make schedule for it..do you think I can work here? I'm a quick learner" I smiled at him. "Hm sure, I'll get you the form so fill it and come here again tomorrow" I finished my drink and croissant then leave.

"I should really go to a flower shop" I searched in the internet for nearby flower shop before going to Eunji's school later. I walk back go my apartment. "This is tiring" I laid on the sofa.

[Voice call]
J: ya chinguyaaaa
M: what do you want Jihoon?
J: can I hang out later after school?
M: did you tell the others already?!
J: no I didn't! Why?
M: I want to surprise Eunji Infront of the school maybe you can take them to the place acting like you don't know I'm going there?
J: got it! I'm hanging up bye
[Call ended]

Ughh okay so I should fill the form first...

4p.m.
"The school end at 4:30! I should go find the flowers" I run to the shop. I walk in the place and search for daisy. "What flower are you looking for?" The florist asked. "Oh I'm searching for daisy..a small bouquet please" she nodded and give me one. "Thank you, here's the money" I run to the school.

I waited at the guard for her to come out..and then I saw Eunji playing with her phone waiting for her dad. "Do you want candy" I talk with a deep voice. "AAAA" she screamed. "wait- Minseo?! MINSEO IS IT REALLY YOU!?" She asked. "Actually I don't have candies..so would you like this bouquet instead?" I asked. "Yoh crazy girl" she hugged me. "I miss you...so that's the reason why you call me yesterday?! I'm sorry but I was too tired" she pout.

Junghwan poV
We're talking about the practice as usual when suddenly one of us point at one place. "Isn't minseo?!" Jihoon hyung look shocked. I slowly turn around and actually see.. it's her. "Oh my god! It's her! Should we go talk to her?!" Hyunsuk hyung asked. "I suddenly remember..I flirt with her thinking she's older than me.." jeongwoo hyung cringed. "I really think we should..she had been our fan since the predebut so at least we can say hi" they all nodded and walk to her. "Are you coming?" Junkyu hyung asked and walk with them.

"Junghwan-ah..past is a past, are you still mad?" Yedam hyung look at me. "N-no I don't!" I run to the others. "Ya Jeong Minseo, you didn't tell us you're coming" Hyunsuk hyung look at her.

She turn to look at us and smile beautifully. "YO HYUNSUK THE RAPPER!!" We all laugh. She's still the same annoying one.

Minseo poV
"You still the same" Mashiho smile. "I miss you too Mashiho" I chuckled. "Didn't you miss me too?" Junkyu with his aegyo. "Ani~" They all laughed at junkyu who was sadly pouting. "Junkyu sunbaenim.. of course I miss you too, I miss all of you" I look at all of them and suddenly stuck my eyes on junghwan..I was stunned at stay there shocked till Hyunsuk break the ice.

"Why did you comeback?" Hyunsuk asked. "Well..yedam said he's graduating next year so at least I get to spend time with you guys before you guys actually leave the school" I wink at yedam. "Eunji-ya, do you want to come to my house?" I asked her. "ouh erm you didn't tell me earlier..me and my dad already thinking about eating dinner outside...sorry" she pout. "It's okay!!" I smile. "I need to go now byebyee" she hugged me before leaving.

"Yah park Jihoon" I throw him the mint choco. "Nice you still remembered" Jihoon laughed. "that is for picking me up yesterday" we both do a handshake. "YOU KNOW ABOUT IT ALL ALONG?!" Hyunsuk look flabbergasted. "Jaehyuk sunbaenim annyeonhaseyo" I wave my hand at him. "you still remember that I said I miss the old days right?" I nodded. "That's why I'm here! So I could have more memories with all of you" I laughed. "Ay caves man" I did a peace at him. "You still scared I would tell the pdnim you guys go out huh?" He laughed. "Me? No no no!!" He scoffed.
"You guys should go now right?" They all nodded.

Junghwan poV
She didn't even care to ask me anything..is she thinking about the past still?

"So Junghwan sunbaenim!" She screamed before I get into the van. "Have a great day!!" She waves her hand and cutely run away. Even though that's a small things to say..I still appreciate it.