12

Flashback (Yedam poV)
I sit on the floor thinking about what happened to minseo. "Yedam-ah! Faster!" Jihoon hyung scream. "Yedam-ah, anything happened? You staring at the floor for six minutes" Hyunsuk hyung asked. "It's about Minseo" I said to him. "why?" He sit next to me. "Someone tried to kidnap her, I guessed? But I saw him and took minseo from his hand" Hyunsuk in shocked. "We should report to the police! oh and where is she now?" He look at me. "My house? I don't her house so I send her to my parents house" I whining. "You what?!" I turn around and saw the other members look at me.

"You send her to your house?!" Jeongwoo said. "Yes..I hope my mom take care of her" They all nodded. "You should just go to the police station!" Haruto said. "But I don't have any evidence to be appointed" I let out a big sigh. "I have..I already know their plan too" Junghwan said. "You know about it? Why don't you save her!?" Junkyu said. "You want to see her get kidnap and rape by that guy?" Jaehyuk said. "I thought you love her.." Asahi said under his breath. We all look at Junghwan. "I want to help but Yedam hyung saved her first! So I just walk away" He drink his water.

"So now you gonna say it's my fault because I save her first? Why don't you just come and help me fight with the guy? We can both help her!" I said. "After what she did to me, I don't think I want to see her face" He said and walk to the toilet.

"I knew it! That's why they look uncomfortable with each other" asahi said. "Hyunsuk hyung, you're close with her~ ask her what happened" I smiled. "I'll meet her at school" he wink. "Or should we make junghwan jealous?" Jihoon giggled. "How?" I asked. "You flirt with minseo" I look at him in shock expression. "Why me?! Ask haruto or maybe jeongwoo! doyoung?" I pointed at the boys. "we aren't that close to each other" haruto said. "Hyunsuk hyung!!" I said. "Me? No way" he laughed. "Fine" I glared at them.

At school
"Minseo-ya!!" I run to her. "Oh? Annyeonghaseyo Yedam sunbaenim" she bowed. "Why are you calling me that?" I laughed. "Why? You want me to call you oppa? Ew no way!" I said. "Why not?" I pinch her cheekies that look like a squirrel. "That's hurt" she hit me using her bag. "Okok relax! Let's go now! Should I send you to your class?" I asked. "No need, I'm not a kid" she said and walk away. I turn around and saw Junghwan. Shit! I run to Minseo and hug her from the back. "What is this! Don't hug me! Your fan gonna be mad if they see this!!" She said pushing me.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked fake crying. She suddenly sing Honesty by Pink Sweat$. "Oh you're teasing me here?" I asked. "Hm?" She look at me. "Nothing- let's go" I put my hand around her neck and walk her to class. "She said baby I'm afraid to fall in love~" she look at me again. "You really like the song huh?" I asked. "Yeah since you start to sing it" I laughed. "I'm your role model?" She shook her head. "My role model is myself" She said proudly and walk into her class. "Hyung why are you talking to her?" Junghwan asked glared at her class. "Why not? She's my friend" I smile and walk to my class.

Lunch break
I walk to Minseo's class. "Oh? She's not here?" I look around her class. "Are you waiting for minseo? She said she wants to go to the library" her friend's eunji said to me. "Oh thanks for letting me know" I smile at her and run to the library.

I saw her sleep on the table. I thought you going to read the book. I quietly sit next to her. "Pee ka boo~" I whispered at her. "who the fu- oh hey" she said and back to sleep. "Sleepyhead wake up" I said to her. "what do you want human?" She asked. "Nothing just want to spend time with you before debut" I pat her head. "Spend time with the boys instead of me" she make the poker face. "Should we go to Lotte World this night?" I asked. "Should we?" She smile widely. "So you agree?" She nodded. "I'll pick you up at 7. Now let's go the bell already ringing" she nodded and walk with me.

"Hyung!" Junghwan run to me but stop when he saw minseo. "What is it Junghwan?" I asked. "Someone give me a present" he smile at me and glared at Minseo. "Uu someone like you~" I chuckled. "Yeah hope she's not a liar. See you later" he said and leave. "Are you okay?" I look at Minseo. "I'm okay! I'll go to class now! Adiós" she run.

Lotte World
"Should we try the roller coaster?!" She said excitedly. "S-sure" I sit next to her. The whole time on the roller coaster, I can't stop hiding and holding her arm. "It's fun!!!" She scream. "You're scared?" She look at me. "No" I said proudly. "Stop lying I know you're scared~" she laughed loudly. Hope you'll always happy.

"Let's go to accessories shop" I run with her. "Should we buy something cute? Couple shirt?! Keychains? Wallet?" She said. "Sure, I'll pay" she nodded and then I saw her buy couple bracelet and pay for it. "Yah! I said I'm going to pay" I said. "Not gonna happen" she put the bracelet at me. "This is from me, please keep it okay? Don't forget me after debut! I have mine too! We'll lost contact after debut, right? So that's the only thing that can make you remember me" she suddenly sweet. "I'll always remember you kiddo" I smile.