24

Hyunsuk poV
"This kid is loving someone a little bit too hard.." we all nodded while looking at our lovely maknae who was staring at the ceiling for almost 10 minutes.

"I'll break your leg if you still thinking about your feelings towards her" Jihoon whispered to Junghwan. "Ah hyung! It wasn't about minseo! Can you stop it?" Junghwan whining. "Y-yah Jihoon didn't even say minseo's name" Haruto trying so hard not to laugh while Junghwan sitting there dumbfounded.

"So it is really about her" Mashiho and Junkyu run and sit next to Junghwan. "Tell us, what happened with you? I know you guys bumped into each other yesterday" I looked at him seriously. "You know..if you like her just confess! or else you won't stop thinking about it and it'll cause lots of problems with you..not just you but also us" Yedam sighed.

"I..I don't know if I actually like her!!? It's difficult to understand myself" Junghwan sighed. "Well it's okay if you don't want to confess, right? But please don't do mistakes.. We need to do comebacks so you shouldn't be problematic" Yoshi stands up.

"Fine.. I'll do my best from now! I'll forget everything about her for now!"
Junghwan did a warm before starting practicing with us again.

Time: 0645 (Saturday)
"Oh you came!! Here's your apron, hat and also nametag! Hope you like working here~ oh I forgot to introduce myself the day you came before so...my name is SuA" she punch the guy's arm that was standing next to her. "안녕하세요, I'm Jongsu also having the same job as SuA..I don't care if you're younger or newcomers, I won't treat you nicely" He walk to table and clean them. "He's a bit..you know erm anti-social" SuA laughed.

"Goodluck Minseo-ya!!" I bowed at her as I go to the back to help in the kitchen. "Ready? I'm your partner here young lady. My name is Park Hongdo.. I'm the head baker in this cafe" I nodded. "What do you want to do first?" He asked. "Croissant!!" I said excitedly. "Good choice..you do the donut and I'll do the croissant" he walk to other side of the kitchen.

Why did he ask me if he's the one that going to make the croissant.. I just shrugged it off and follow the recipe.

"Make sure you carefully while mix the dough so it won't be too hard when we bake it" I listened to him.

Time: 0830
Well at least we've done croissant, donuts, baguette and cheesecakes in few hours.

"Is it still fun to you now?" The baker laughed. "Actually yes it's still fun! I get new experience and I get to learn the recipe" he just smile. "OH YES!" I looked at him confusedly. "How do you spot a radical baker?" He look at me serious in the eyes. "I-I don't know" I panicking. "They're always going against the grain! Get it? against the GRAIN" he laughed like maniac at his own dad jokes. "Oh my god yes! That's so funny" I force myself to laugh with him so it doesn't look so weird.

"Hyung, the croissant almost finish!" Jongsu sunbae look at us both. "Erm do the cheesecakes too" he said before leave. "He always serious.. he's so boring" I said in whisper tone. "He is" SuA from nowhere agreed with me behind my back. "YAH- My heart almost fall...you surprised me!!" I whined. "Oh come on! I'm agreeing" she laughed before leaving to the front.

Time: 2130
"We should close now" The manager said. "Let's clean up first" I said to him. "Let's do it tomorrow..my back hurts" SuA pout. "You can go..me and Hongdo hyung will help with these" Jongsu said. "Oh? Did you hear that? My wife's call! Bye!" Hongdo sunbaenim run outside while the others follow.

"So... it's just us?" I look at him awkwardly. "You can go, you must be tired since it's your first day" he said while wearing the rubber glove to wash the dishes. "No no.. I'll help plus it's boring in my apartment" he just sighed giving up. "You can do the dishes while I mop the floor or something.." I look at the store searching for mop and bucket.

Time: 2200
"DONE!!!" I said excitedly. "Kid.. don't jump or else you going to fall! The floor is still wet" just after he said I actually slipped but thank goodness I didn't fall to the ground.

Instead, I FRICKIN FALL INTO JONGSU'S ARM.

"I already told you kid.. don't jump" I quickly stand up and put the stuffs before leaving. "Bye" I walk out the cafe without looking at him. Fuh.. that's dangerous
"Oh- Junghwan sunbaenim?" I look at the guy from far.

Junghwan poV
I was having a nice walk around the city till I saw someone familiar in a cafe.. "she having a nice night huh? She's still a minor and she did that? Well I couldn't help" I rolled my eyes and walk as fast as I could.

Yes..I couldn't help but felt the heartbroken. The sharp pain I thought I will never feel in my entire life. Did I choose the wrong girl to fell in love with? Is that it? Why do I have to like her? Is it because of one mistake she didn't care about it anymore.

While thinking about my life. I suddenly heard lots of footsteps I look to the front and see lots of girls.. they're running but running from who..or...

RUNNING FOR WHO?

I quickly turn back and run. I was panting so hard because I ran too fast. I kept on running until I felt someone's hand on mind pulling me into the dark alley.

At the time I thought my life ended there. We kept on running till we didn't here any other footsteps except for us. It's weird..why I didn't push this hand away and turn back to YG building? Why my heart said to follow the person till the end?

I look up and see...her
Minseo, I see her Infront of my eyes holding my hands..

"J..junghwan sunbaenim! Are you okay?" She panting. "Y-yes..thank you" I said to her still stunned by her actions. "Let's stay in my apartment first.. I'll call your members to pick you up" she faintly smile to me. "Yes.." I look at her hand..that still holding mine. She look at the place I look at quickly pull her hand away. "L-let's wait there!" She quickly run upstairs to her apartment as I followed behind her.

"Here take a sit.. I'll get you a drink! Erm what drink do you want? Soda? Tea? Coffee? Or plain water?" She asked me. "I'll just have plain water" I slowly sit a the couch.

Why did she help me just now? She can just leave me there..she could have more time with her boyfriend. "Uhh why are you there when I was running away from the sasaeng fans?" I bravely asked her. "ouh..I just finished my job" she smile. Never know having fun with boyfriend now was a job..

"Here your water.. I'll call Jihoon" she sit at the kitchen chair while contacting Jihoon. After few minutes, she hang up the phone. "He'll be here with your manager" she said to me. "M-manager?!" I look at her panicking. "Yes? Don't worry, I told Jihoon to let your manager know that I'm your friend from school so there's no rumour about you" She said while looking at her phone.

Friends?? She already move on? Am I not worth enough for her..

"Yah" I said to her. "Yes? What's wrong?" She look at me confusedly.

"do you still like me?" I asked her.