15

Doyoung open the camera and smile to me. "How are you?" He asked. "yeah-I'm good what about you? Are you still in contact with eunji?" I asked. "I'm good and about eunji we're fine still talk to each other at school but not that close anymore after you left us..so how is it at the new place? Anybody bully you there?" He asked. "No actually everythings seems fine here! Me and my friend really excited to join the fansign! It so good to talk to you again" I laughed. "Yeah same! It's not that fun anymore after you left us tho! No one want to call us sunbaenim like you did" he said. "Eh- senior didn't call you that?" I asked. "They call us oppa" sighed.

"It's a good thing~ plus I've saw lots of tmap videos and you look so handsome~~ should I call you doyoung oppa too?" I teasing him. "No just keep calling me sunbaenim! It's going to be awkward if you call me oppa" he said. "Let's talk to each other in real life one day" he smile. "Congrats on your debut and comeback doyoung sunbae" I laughed so hard. "Thank you" he smile. "Don't forget to take care of eunji while I'm not around" he wink and turn the camera off.

"Annyeong" the deep voice said. "Hello caves man" I giggled. "You aren't scared of me?" He asked. "why do I have to be scared? It's not like you going to eat me" I glared. "So okay how was your day?" He asked. "It's good cause I get to talk to you and the boys again after awhile" I smiled. "It's still feel awkward here" he laughed. "Yeah...I hope I can talk to your manager about the day you guys go outside without permission" I smirk. "Okay don't! You little kid" He said. "I'm not a kid" I rolled my eyes. "Okay then I'll call you ma'am" he smile evilly.

"You're bad for doing this to me! Oh yeah can you do the killing part in Mmm song?" He nodded and do it. "I'm sexy, right?" He said with a smirk. "no I just ask you to do that so I can remember that you're trying hard to show off your good looking face" I make a poker smile. "but you still admit that I'm good looking so you can't take back what you said" he smile. "Wahhh I can't believe it! Btw do your best for teume okay! don't be too harsh on yourself and keep doing what you love without hurting yourself! stop showing off a lot! You annoyed me" he laughed at my last words. "thanks minseo and love yourself too! Don't be so stress about your past and open a new book for the future" I nodded. He off the camera and mute the mic.