17

I wait a little until the camera open and reveals Park Jihoon. "Ohoo so who we have here? Hyunsuk hyung's best friend" he smiled. "Um..can I ask something?" He nodded. "Is so junghwan next to you?" He nodded. "Oh no..." I'm shaking. "Don't worry I don't think he still mad at you" he smile. "okay!!! L-let's talk about you! I love your pink hair in Boy music video! When can I have that Jihoon sunbae again?" I asked. "I don't know" he laughed. "Can you give me a tip to be a singer?" I asked. "now you decide to be an idol?" He asked. "I'm just thinking of becoming a YouTuber and making song cover..so yeah I need someone expert to teach me" I smile. "Try sing first and let me check what you missing" I nodded and sing I love you.

"You're good at it so why do I have to teach you?" He asked. "But I don't think I am good" I said with a pout. "Who teach you how to pout? Junkyu? You look the same like him, are you guys siblings?" He laughed. "Yah!" I said. "Yah? I'm older than you! Respect please" he said proudly. "You admit you're old?" I smile. "Yes I admitted but I'm still handsome so it doesn't count" he said. "If you're coming back to Korea, please let me know so I can come and pick you up like a brother" I nodded. "don't forget to buy me mint choco" he laugh and nodded back. "see you in Korea minseo~" I give him a flying kiss. "You're flirty kid" he turn of the camera.

"Okay okay...so what should I do ..s-should I skip him? or maybe go to the toilet for a 1 minutes? argh shit" I hit my head on the table. "Annyeonghaeseyo" He opened the camera. "Annyeonghaeseyo..." I bowed. "So how was your day?" He asked. "It's pretty good" I smile awkwardly. Shit it's not helping. "I heard you want to skip me" he said. "AHHH Noo~ of course not HAHAHAH" I laugh loudly. "I see" he said. "I'm Sorry..like.. really sorry" I said slowly to him. "Hm?" He look at me confusedly.

"I lied to you and I run away from all my problem.. it's a stupid thing, so I'm truly sorry" I sighed. "It's okay.. actually it's not that serious but I make it so dramatic..I should let you explain first! Plus if I'm at your place, I might do the same thing" he smile. "Thank you" I smile. "So what should we talk about?" He asked. "Are you sure you're still minor? Cause in Mmm song you didn't look like a minor-" I scoffed. "Hahah Of course I'm a minor..I did it like that because it's a sexy vibe song so I have to make the expression and I'm not the one that make the choreography, so not my fault" he said in arrogant tone.

"Ahhh a few minutes more!! Ummm congrats on your debut and comeback! Always stay healthy and eat lot of delicious food! Don't forget to rest and remember that all fans support you" I smiled. "You also support us, right?" He asked. "Of course! I'm your fan too" I laughed. "Who's your favorite?" He raised his eyebrows. ...I don't think should say his name or else everything going to be awkward again. "U-um..BANG YEDAM! wahhh he's so good looking these days HAHAHAH, right?" I faking my laugh. "Hahahah yeahhhh..so um that's all for today..talk to you again" he turn off the camera.