9

At shopping mall
"I'm thirsty!!!" I whining. "I thought you're the oldest here" eunji scoffed. "It's just months not years man!" I glared. "First, I'm a girl or woman. Second! You're still the oldest" she walk to the cafe. "You gonna pay for the drinks?!" I run behind her while holding yeeun hand.

"Sit down kid" eunji said to me. "Wow..now you're calling me kid, huh?" I raised my eyebrows. "Can I have coffee?" She ignored me and order for her drink. "No! Give us hot choco" I smile at the cashier. "Hey!" She look at me. "you can't drink coffee because you'll get headache and more" I sit at the chair. "You know about that? Wow interesting~" she teasing. "You told me before and I should remember that because you're my sister" I laughed.

"Now tell about you and Doyoung sunbae~" I smirk at her. "About what? Nothing happen. We didn't talk" she said with (•_•) face. "Are you sure? You told me he ask you out" yeeun exposed her. "Yeeun!!!" She hide her face. "You told yeeun and not me?! Wow can I bite you now?" I asked. "Ey ey ey~ don't do that!" She said. "So you accept?" I asked. "um.. not yet! I don't know what to say" (ㅠ°ㅠ) she pout. "You like him! He likes you! Isn't obvious that you should accept it?" I sighed.

"Here's your drinks, ladies" a guy out our drinks and leave. I thank him and look at yeeun. "How about you and minghao? He's busy?" I asked. "Yeah.." She smile weakly. "Just tell her yeeun" eunji patted her back. "I already break up with him" She slowly sigh. "Ow- sorry for asking" she chuckled. "It's okay! It's not your fault.. it's mine because let him go" she drink her hot chocolate. "May I know why?" She nodded. "He always busy..we don't spend lot of time together" She look at her phone. "Should we go karaoke~ let all the anger inside the karaoke room!" She smile and nodded.

At home
After lots of screaming at the karaoke room, all of us got home safely. Suddenly I heard the sound of rocks being thrown towards my window. I look at the window and saw Jeongwoo sunbaenim. I opened the window and look at him. "What do you want?" I asked. "I can't hear you!!" He scream. He's just lying because.. it's my room aren't that far from the ground. "Fine!!" I closed the window and run outside to meet him.

"Yes? What do you want?" I asked. "Do you want some ice cream?" He asked. "Do you think I'm that stupid? You want t kidnap me huh?" I asked. "Why should I kidnap someone ugly like you?" He laughed. "I'm just trying to look like you" I smiled with the proud facial expressions. "Whatever" I rolled his eyes. "What do you want, Jeongwoo sunbaenim~" I asked. "You shouldn't lie tho" he look at me with full judging facial. "Lie about what?" I asked. "About that cookie girl thingy" he laughed. "How did you know about that?! Is it obvious?! Junghwan sunbaenim know?" I panicking.

"No he don't, I just wanted to say that you should tell the truth because...ygtb gonna end soon and he might be in the line to debut" he said. "He'll be mad if I tell the truth, right?" I sigh. "No I don't think he would do that to you! I guessed?" He chuckled. "Bruh I thought you going to support me but nah that's not Park Jeongwoo. Now go back to yg building before they kick you" I walk away. "Hyunsuk hyung asked you to check his texts. Okay bye!!" He run.

chyunsukk

chyunsukk
Minseo

minseow
What is it?

chyunsukk
don't you hear about "show me the money" ?

minseow
yes I have heard about it..why?

chyunsukk
Try join the show!!

minseow
Why I should join that show?

chyunsukk
I can teach you how to rap!! Come on!!!

minseow
There's lot of talented human so...nope

chyunsukk
You're one of the talented human :(

minseow
Focus on your debut!! I know how much your feelings for debuting ;] practice!! I'll support you and the others, okay?

chyunsukk
Okay!! You! Study hard!!

minseow
If you debut with the others, I'll join the show you said, okay?

chyunsukk
I'll debut with the boys~ you need to be ready kid

minseow
HEY!!!
delivered;

-
"Rapping huh?" I laughed. Oh..I should think about how to tell Junghwan about the...cookie...

sjunghwan

milkcreamy
Hi sunbaenim!!

sjunghwan
Hi :)

milkcreamy
What are you doing now?

sjunghwan
Rest before start to practicing again.
Why?

milkcreamy
Would you like to meet?

sjunghwan
Why not? When?

milkcreamy
next weekend?

sjunghwan
date, time and place?

milkcreamy
8:30pm at the playground near Hansol's house

sjunghwan
You know hansol?

milkcreamy
Yeah I know him. We're close...

sjunghwan
Oh cool! Okay let's meet on Saturday

milkcreamy
Okay :)
delivered;

-
Can't wait to ruin my imagination~ hate this...I hope I can lie forever but.. it's better to tell him before he know about this before I tell him. Should I buy him some..thing? I'll buy him stuffed animal and I should try make hand make scarf~ isn't sweet!? Ahhh but..I don't know how to do it- nah I'll search it in YouTube later!!! Why I'm so excited?! I should be scared!