Chapter Nineteen:

~~•~~
Sensations
~~•~~

It was maybe two weeks later when Hendrix was able to leave. He'd immediately gotten up, dressed, and took everything that belonged to him. He took Donny to the nearest chapel in North Bridge and they married right away. Afterwards, the crew of the Greek Gala left the village with Hendrix and Donny on the ship and they made the decision to never return to the frozen wasteland unless needed. And with the leaving of them, Jean's crew were under the impression that they'd be leaving soon then. As of they were ready to leave too. Of the days that Corey worked in the castle, Jean was contemplating.

It was one early morning, maybe a week after the Greek Gala left. So they'd have some privacy, Jean and Corey stayed the night on the ship inside the quarters. Corey was under the covers. He'd fallen asleep in Jean's arms so he felt alone when he didn't feel Jean's arms around him. He slowly opened his eyes and blinked a couple times. He slowly sat up in the bed which was when he remembered that we was completely naked. He rubbed his head and then he flinched when he saw the quarters door open and shut. Jean, fully clothed, walked in with two silver cups of warm water. He saw Corey sitting up and he smiled.
"Good morning baby!" Jean cheered as he walked over to the bedroom. Corey rubbed his eyes.
"What time is it?-" Corey mumbled.
"Early. But I asked Liam to take over for you today." Jean said, sitting down next to Corey. He handed him one of the cups. Corey took the cup.
"Where'd ya go?" Corey asked before he took a drink of the water.
"I went hard on you yesterday- I felt bad so I went to get ya warm water for when you woke up." Jean said. Corey finished the water and set the cup down.
"Oh, is that why I'm so worn out. Asshole." Corey muttered as he fell back down on the bed. Jean chuckled nervously.
"Here, I have one more for you." Jean said, holding the other cup out. Corey sat up again and he looked under the sheets. Jean also looked under the sheets and he just smiled. Corey glanced up at Jean.
"Pervert." Corey said. Jean looked up at Corey.
"Does it make me a pervert if I touch it?" Jean asked.
"My dick?" Corey asked.
"Yes." Jean said.
"Yes." Corey immediately said. Jean frowned and handed Corey the cup. Corey took the cup and watched Jean stand up. Jean walked over to his closet and stared at the clothes inside. Corey drank all the water up and then he wanted to get up.
"Jean-" Corey started. Jean grabbed some clothes and walked over to Corey.
"Here." Jean said. Corey smiled and took the clothes. And before Jean could walk away, Corey grabbed Jean's hand and pulled him down.
"Hey, don't pout just because you can't stare at my dick." Corey said. Jean blushed then slowly leaned forward.
"Can I have a kiss?" Jean asked. Corey looked towards the quarters door then to Jean.
"Is anyone on the ship?" Corey asked. Jean shook his head no. Corey smiled and set the clothes to the side.
"Good." Corey said, pulling Jean into a deep sexy kiss. Jean immediately got the message and took his shoes off as he returned the kiss. He got on top of Corey. Corey slid his hands up Jean's shirt and pulled away from the kiss.
"Round two, but I'm dom." Corey said, pushing Jean down on the bed. Jean blushed and began to overheat.
"O-ok..." Jean mumbled. Corey smiled.

During the noon, Remmy ran across the throne room and Alexander followed him.
"I WILL TAG YOU!" Alexander squealed. Alexander quickly came to a stop and saw Liam hiding behind a post. He smiled and ran over to him. Liam flinched when he felt a poke. He looked down at his arm. Alexander's little pointer finger tagged him and then he ran off.
"Damnit." Liam muttered. Remmy was in the middle of the throne room, now frightened because Liam was faster then him. Liam looked over at Remmy and smiled. Liam walked over to Remmy. Remmy backed up.
"Baby..." Liam said mischievously. Remmy smiled.
"Ah— you wouldn't tag me right?" Remmy asked nervously.
"Hey, I do what I gotta do love." Liam said. Remmy backed up more until he was stopped when he hit a pillar. Liam walked up to Remmy and took his waist. He pulled him close. Remmy looked up at Liam.
"God, you never get less beautiful. And your voice..." Liam mumbled softly. Remmy smiled. Liam pulled closer and he kissed Remmy. Remmy returned the kiss as he wrapped his arms from him. Liam pushed Remmy back on the pillar.
"Mm..." Remmy mumbled under his breath. Liam pulled away. Remmy squeezed his eyes shut after blushing so much.
"I can't ever get over how good of a kisser you are." Remmy said softly as he opened his eyes. Liam looked into Remmy's eyes. Remmy touched Liam's cheek.
"I love you so much..." Liam said. Remmy smiled.
"I love you too." Remmy said. Liam smiled and kissed Remmy's cheek. But then he poked Remmy's arm. Remmy flinched and looked at his arm. He looked back up at Liam. Liam smirked.
"Tag, you're it." Liam snickered before he ran off. Remmy groaned.
"Traitor!" Remmy complained before he decided to look for Alexander.
A little while later, Remmy and Alexander said goodbye to Liam. Liam was gonna go for a little bit but he would be back. For the last couple days, he'd been staying the night with Remmy to be with him. Remmy asked him several times to just move in with him but oddly, Liam always said "not yet" or "maybe..." and it confused Remmy.