Chapter 25: Luffy, Kick His Ass!

Start from the beginning

What's all that ruckus about..? I should go check it out.

You went to the cardboard castle and saw the crew there. Talking with 3 other people that you don't recognize.

"Hey Robin, who are these people?"

Whispering to Robin, who was the closest to you so far.

"The old man is Mont Blanc Cricket, the monkey with the green coat is Shoujou. And the monkey in yellow is Masira."

She replied, but not exactly in a whisper.

"Ah, ok thanks."

Guess I missed a lot eh?

Soon enough, Nami, Luffy, and Zoro were heading to Mock Town. You wanted to see what happens, as you didn't know much about this arc.

"Hey Can I come with you guys?"

You ran up to them.

"Sure! We just want to know more about the sky island."

Oh yeah... wasn't there that crazy way to get into sky island..? Oh jeez. I'm not ready for that.

You were cut off from your thoughts when they started waking into a bar, asking anyone about the Sky Island.

However, all they got was a bunch of people laughing at them. A certain guy sat next to Luffy, offering him a drink. But after, he smashed Luffy's head into the bar table with Zoro then putting a sword to his neck.

This scene is cooler than watching it in edits.

Your eyes sparkled, obviously not showing it though.

___________________________________

Bellamy, the pirate that hit Luffy, beat them up and threw them out of the bar.

"Luffy, why didn't you fight back?"

He didn't answer. Instead, you all started heading back to the Old man and the two monkeys.

___________________________________

~time skip to where Bellamy stole the gold~

Luffy was mad, angry even. While you all were changing up the ship, adding wings to the sides and fixing some broken parts, Luffy went back to Mock Town to confront Bellamy.

You followed, wanting to see what would happen. Of course you helped the crew build the ship... a little.

Meanwhile, a new set of bounties has just been released and a man saw Luffy's new bounty.

"B-Bellamy! The guy from earlier... his bounty is 300 million!!"

The whole bar was shocked, but was sure that the bounty was 'fake'. Not until Luffy came back, ready to beat the hell out of Bellamy.

When Bellamy started springing around, confident he could beat Luffy, you yelled.

"Luffy, kick his ass!"

Right then and there, Bellamy attacked, and Luffy hit him so hard, his fist left a huge mark on Bellamy's face.

You were shocked of course, seeing how Luffy is so strong he could leave a mark of his fist in someone's face. Shaking your head, you called for Luffy saying that you have the gold back.

Bellamy's crew looked at you in shock, and the one who was holding the gold searched for it.

'When did she take the gold?!'

Everyone was really confused, but you were getting impatient, so you started dashing towards Luffy and grabbed his collar. Dragging him back to the ship.

"Come on! We don't want to keep them waiting right?"

He started to run on his own.

"Yeah!"

___________________________________

Arriving at the ship, Nami was very impatient and got mad at the both of you for being slow.

"Sorry, sorry! We were trying our best to hurry."

She still didn't forgive you, but you just laughed it off. You all sailed into the sea, where the Knock Up Stream would occur.

When the Merry was in the perfect spot, you saw Blackbeards little raft with his crew too. The Strawhats didn't notice though... somehow.

The Knock Up Stream shot you all into the sky.

"Sky Island, here we come!"

(1143 words)