Chapter 11: Ally

Sorry for those who got the notification that I posted this chapter- I was scrolling and accidentally pressed the "PUBLISH" button.

Anyway enjoy this Chapter!

Published: 29/12/22
°☆~/|1551 words|\~☆°

Pov: Third person

There Grian was. He was back at the place where he had just barely escaped in the past. He remembers the feeling of walking through here for the first time. The feeling of being able to help these godly beings for good reasons. How wrong he was.

However, being here might free his friends. That was a chance worth taking.

He followed ̇/ᒷリ╎ᔑᔑ to the door where the higher-ups stayed. It looked just as menacing as it did when he first saw it.

As expected, the twenty-six-the-block-tall amethyst door opened on its own. There stood a twenty-two-block-tall Watcher in front of them. It looked like it was judging them, even though the Watcher mask covered most of their face, before letting them through the door.

"∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ╎ᓭ ||𝙹⚍∷ !¡⚍∷!¡𝙹ᓭᒷ ╎リ ʖᒷ╎リ⊣ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ, ̇/ᒷリ╎ᔑᔑ. ᔑリ↸ ∴⍑|| ↸╎↸ ||𝙹⚍ ʖ∷╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ∷ᔑ╎ℸ ̣ 𝙹∷?"
("What is your purpose in being here, Xeniaa. And why did you bring that traitor?") the voice spat out the last word.

"╎ ᔑᒲ ᓭ𝙹∷∷|| ⎓𝙹∷ ↸╎ᓭℸ ̣ ⚍∷ʖ╎リ⊣ ||𝙹⚍, ꖎ𝙹∷↸ ̇/ᔑリℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ. ╎⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ᒲᔑ↸ᒷ ᔑ ↸ᒷᔑꖎ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ℸ ̣ ∷ᔑ╎ℸ ̣ 𝙹∷. ᔑ ⊣𝙹𝙹↸ 𝙹リᒷ."
("I am sorry for disturbing you, Lord Xanthe. I have made a deal with the traitor. A good one.") she ended with a proud smirk.

"∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ᒲᔑ|| ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ↸ᒷᔑꖎ ʖᒷ?"
("What may the deal be?") The twenty-four-block-tall Watcher questioned.

"∴ᒷ'ꖎꖎ !¡⚍リ╎ᓭ⍑ ⍑╎ᒲ ᔑリ↸ ᓭ╎リᓵᒷ ⍑ᒷ'ꖎꖎ ʖᒷ ∴╎ꖎꖎ╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ↸𝙹 ╎ℸ ̣ , ∴ᒷ ∴𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ʖᒷ ᔑʖꖎᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ⊣╎⍊ᒷ ⍑╎ᒲ ᔑ ᒲ𝙹∷ᒷ ᓭᒷ⍊ᒷ∷ᒷ !¡⚍リ╎ᓭ⍑ᒲᒷリℸ ̣."
("We'll punish him and since he'll be willing to do it, we would be able to give him a more severe punishment.")

"ᔑリ↸?"
("And?")

"∴ᒷ'ꖎꖎ リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ᒲ⚍∷↸ᒷ∷ ⍑╎ᓭ ⎓∷╎ᒷリ↸ᓭ.:
("We'll not murder his friends.")

"⍑ᒲᒲ.."
("Hmm..") he thought for a while.

"╎ ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ||𝙹⚍∷ !¡∷𝙹!¡𝙹ᓭᔑꖎ. ╎'ꖎꖎ ↸╎ᓭᓵ⚍ᓭᓭ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ̇/ᔑ||⍊╎𝙹リ ∴⍑ᒷリ ⍑ᒷ ⊣ᒷℸ ̣ ᓭ ʖᔑᓵꖌ. ⎓𝙹∷ リ𝙹∴, ||𝙹⚍ ᒲᔑ|| ↸𝙹 ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ||𝙹⚍ ∴╎ᓭ⍑ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ, ⋮⚍ᓭℸ ̣ ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ꖎ𝙹ᓭᒷ ⍑╎ᒲ"
("I like your proposal. I'll discuss this with Xayvion when he gets back. For now, you may do what you wish to Xelqua, just don't lose him")

"⚍リ↸ᒷ∷ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹𝙹↸, ꖎ𝙹∷↸"
("Understood, Lord") ̇/ᒷリ╎ᔑᔑ spoke. Afterwards, she brought Grian out and asked him to follow her.

The way she talked... It sounds so.. robotic... weird.

"∴ᒷ'∷ᒷ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ" ("We're here") she spoke coldly while gesturing to a door. Not just any door to any old room. The room was the place where he and two others stayed in. All from the same scenario, taken from their servers.