Chapter 4: Plan

°☆~/|291 words|\~☆°

Pov : Third person

As the hermits one by one came through the nether portal. Xisuma stood one block taller to make sure every hermit could see him.

When all 26 or so hermits arrived, Xisuma began to speak.

"I know all of you are wondering why I've called this server meeting. To put it simply, Grian has been taken hostage."

Obviously, confusion, worry and muttering spread around the hermits like wildfire. Xisuma lifted his hand to signal that he was about to talk and the hermits quietened down. Xisuma continued after he knew all the hermits attention was at him.

"Mumbo found his red jumper on the ground and this book claiming his been taken."

Some of the hermits took glance at Mumbo but looked away after seeing his distressed face.

Xisuma them passed the book around to let all the hermits see it. None of them really knew the language of the Watchers.

"We need to divisive a plan to get Grian back, would anyone like to suggest a plan?"

"Well.." it was False who spoke. "We could let Mumbo go to the coordinates and let the captor or captors think he went alone, while we can look for afar and jump in anytime in case anything goes wrong."

Many of the hermits thought that this was a good plan.

"Well then" Xisuma started. "We should get to preparing"

.*.▪︎°☆¤'
..*.▪︎°☆¤'
...*.▪︎°☆¤'
....*.▪︎°☆¤'
.....*.▪︎°☆¤'
......*.▪︎°☆¤'
.......*.▪︎°☆¤'
........*.▪︎°☆¤'
.........*.▪︎°☆¤'
..........*.▪︎°☆¤'
...........*.▪︎°☆¤'
............*.▪︎°☆¤'

The searing pain,
..
..
the burning agony,
..
..
the torturous stings.

Grian would've let out an ear-piering scream if it hadn't come out soundless.

He was trapped, no longer in his mindspace.
.
.
He need help so badly. But no one could help him, not in here. Isolated from the others.