Chapter 9: Together

Published:20/12/22
:D
°☆~/|1788 words|\~☆° OMFG SO MANY WORDS FOR ONCE

Pov: Third person

{°~°}

"Ḥ̸̡͈̣͉̹͚̅̈̐̄̈́̿͝e̷̘̟̖̝͙̣̤̊̓̕ḻ̷̐̈́̿̔̈́͊̓̀͠p̶̫̗͕̖̻̽́̀̐̈́̐̃̐̒͠.̵̙̟̼̲̈́̐̊̇͝.̷̢̯͔̟̘̞̱͔͈̒̍̕͜͝͝ ̴̡̧̢̩͍̤̼̦̬̳̃̆͌̀͆Ą̸̺̥̫̗̓͑́̀͠-̸̢̯̣̺̻̔a̴̛̘̦͖̠̹̪͒͂͋̈́̊̾͋n̴̗͎̑̑̃̓̽͌̿̐̾̉ỹ̶̥͉̿ő̴̠͖̭̩̰̝̤̂ņ̸͔̦̯̯͔̤̦̘̍̎̂͘e̷̢͔̤͈̖̤̟̩̐͘.̴̺̥͎̼̄̃̉͛̇̐̓ ̵̗̾̔̇͊̈́́̀͌͝P̵͔̫̗̪̳̮͉͍͉̅L̶̗͈̺̲̪̹͙̪͓͇̒̋̎̿̉̊̔͋̆Ȩ̷͕̯͚̻͎̟̦̿Ä̵̫͉́͝S̷̘̮͕̙̱̄̏̈̌̒̌̊È̵̬̂͛̿̉̏ ̶̡̲̟̣̦̃͆͝Ś̵̙O̷͖̥̭̳̥͕̳̠͕̟͊̈́̍͋͘̚M̶̡̟̹̭̤̬͚̟͕̓̂̓̔̊̎̾͘E̶͇͕̤͇͔̮͠ͅỎ̴͓̯̼̓N̷̹̿̈͒̍̀̉͐͛͑̈́͜Ë̴̡̢̨̛̳̖̜̣͖͕̲́̋͛͝ ̴̩͚͕̉̀Ä̵̛͙́͂̔̀̓̚̕͘͝N̸̨̨̛̖̠͔̱̥̗͒͋̂Ỷ̵̳̝͙͔̙̪̯̆̀̎̀͝O̴̠͎̞̍̒̿̆̊͌͐̽́̅N̵͇̋̓̎̕͝͠͝͠È̶͈̻͇̥̣̀͌̈́͘!̵̘̘̦͔̰͉̜͐̄!̸̤̰̟̰̟͕̈.̷̖̪͆͐̚͘.̵̖̦̝̜͗̊͋̉̔̑̈.̷̢͈͎̿͌͌̅̂̂̓͛̕̕ ̶̡̩͈̞͉̹̱̊̽͠ṕ̷̠̠̣̻̈̽̕͝ļ̸͖̻̭̱̦̬͖̾͝e̶͙̩͕͈̼̝̣̽̐̓̍̀̀̉̋̑̕ả̷̻̟̳̎̽͛̈́͘s̷̳̥̱̯̈́͑̍͒͛͑͌̕͘͝è̷͓̟̽̓̀͊͜.̶̢̬̝̟͙͌̇̍͛́̀͊̕.̸̖̳̟͕̗̩̯͍̯͌̌.̷̛̮͓̱̰͕̼̣̂͐̎̑̉͂̂"

{°~°}

. . .

There was a swoosh sound often indicating a player had logged back into the server. When Xisuma heard it from his pocket, he ignored it at first. Assuming that it was just a hermit. However, the pings of messages piqued Xisuma's interest. Over thirty messages every few seconds.

That one swoosh that had caused this wave of panicked messages?

⚠️ !¡ ⚠️ Watcher Detected ⚠️ ¡! ⚠️

Those two words were all it took to take Xisuma's breath away. How!? I made the server Watcher-proof after that incident!

Without a second thought, he typed in a message and tagged it as "important" to make sure that all the hermits would see it.

<Xisuma> *⚠️!¡⚠️!¡ ⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️ ¡!⚠️¡!⚠️* Attention all hermits, please meet at the shopping district's nether portal immediately.

Xisuma didn't bother for a reply and spread his wings to dash to his nether portal.

.
..
.

Grian had just put his communicator on a nearby crafting table as he was attempting to carry as many blocks as an inventory can hold

He froze when he read the message. no... No NO NO NO! Not again! How!?

After he snapped out of it, Grian pulled his wings out and jumped. However, just as he was about to flap his wings, everything went lavender. His wings felt paralyzed, and Grian felt painfully weak. The pain was excruciating, almost making Grian pass out. He shut his eyes to think of something else to focus on. No..⨅ᒷリ𝙹... Grian just barely thought. All of a sudden, the pain just.. stopped. It was almost impossible to beat ⨅ᒷリ𝙹'ᓭ (Zeno's) magic. Wha?.. What happened? Strangely enough, when Grian opened his eyes, instead of seeing lavender, he saw... eminence? What!? No, there's no way.. no one else has eminence-coloured magic.. only ̇/╎リᒷᒲᔑ'ᓭ (Xinema's) but... their dead! There's no way!

"I know you won't believe it, Grian... I understand... but I'm not dead. I never was."

Grian opened his mouth to speak, but ̇/╎リᒷᒲᔑ continued to talk.