Chapter 3: Help&Puppet

Hello have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night!
Edit: Just realised that the day I posted this chapter (1 Dec) was Mumbo's birthday so Happy Birthday 🎉

°☆~/|612 words|\~☆° Still short :[

Pov : Mumbo Jumbo

What the hell am I going to do? Without a second thought I spammed at least 10 rockets, and flew back to the nether portal. I desperately tried to remember the way to Xisuma's base.

Come on Come on Come On. I found it! Zooming past a sign with Xisuma's name. I went in the swirly indigo portal.

The moment I was in the overworld I rapidly searched for Xisuma.
"X! I really need your help!"

Pov : Xisuma

Just as I was about to fly away form my base, I heard a distant shout. I figured someone was searching for me so I headed to my nether portal.
So I walked at pace between walking and running.

As I got closer, the shouts we clearer and easier for me to hear.

That was when a sense of urgency washed over me. From what I could make out is that Mumbo needs help and it seems quite important.

"Mumbo?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh thank goodness you're here X!"

"Mumbo what's the problem?" I questioned getting straight to the point.

He immediately handed me a book and held an all to familiar red jumper in his off hand.

After reading it, I checked who signed it. My eyes widen, though it would've been hard to see it under my helmet, the language used to sign the book was Galactic.

The language created and used by Watchers. But it can be learnt by a regular player if they put in enough effort to learn.

I only knew what it was and looked like because I was taught what it was when I was in Admin school. Though they never taught us the language. All I remembered was that the ᒷ in meant 'e' and ℸ meant 't' . Eリt╎t || ∴1. E.t.t./.1...

However, finding Grian was the first priority.
"I'll call a server meeting, Mumbo. Don't worry, we'll find Grian." As I said that, I swifty took out my communicator and typed.

<Xisuma>Attention all hermits, we'll be having a server meeting at spawn in a few minutes. I have important news to tell everyone.
<StressMonster101>Alright! Omw!
<Keralis1>ON MY WAY

I didn't wait for other messages and put my communicator back. Signaled to Mumbo that we'd better get moving before all the hermits got there.

Mumbo and I headed over to my nether portal and we flew to spawn's portal. Sigh we'll find you Grian.

Pov : Third person

Grian couldn't move yet he could see everything around him.

"H̸̖̱̀̾̄̐̋ę̷̉͌́͝͝l̴̡̢̞̰̞̩̪̲̩͋̈̓̅̈́͂̐͝p̵͈͓̥̬̘̖͖̬̄̆̒̿̊͘!" he choked out, his voice glitchy and distorted "A̴̗̙̣̩͔͎̩̫̤͓͛͘n̵̛͈͕͈̱̘̦̙͖̩̓̓̈́́͋̈́̐ͅy̵̫̥̟̺̏̋͆́̒̔͒͘ö̸͇́͑̊ņ̴͔͇͍̻̞̟̙̾̉̉̓̾͝e̸̪͓̭̠̤̎́̉!̵̢̛̝̟͎̠̣̉̈́͂̚ͅ ̸̳̮͙̳͗̓̊͛ͅͅP̴̨͓̦̾̎̿ͅl̸̡̻̤̳̰̱̝̦͔͌͗͊̈́̀̄͊̊͜ė̶̖̖̦̙̦̫͉̑͋͑̄̽̑͝͝a̸̰͌̋̄͝ś̷̬͌̃̃̓̍͐̋͠͝e̸̡̫̟̥̮̩̮̻̬̤͛̓̓͘̕̕.." it felt like a voice changer but it felt different and weird.

The world felt like it was shaking. He needed to escape. How they broke into his mindspace, the power holder for all Watchers, was unknown to him. However all that mattered was escaping.

Grian was powerless. Unable to do anything when the "walls" of his mind collapsed, "floors" cracked open and "roof" crumble. It was like player purposefully breaking a turtles shell except instead of a 'player' it was a Watcher and the 'turtle' Grian's mindspace.

"G̶̛̛̦̹̻̒́̎̉̏̑͋͘o̶̧͕͑̓́͐̑d̵̡̨̡̠̦̤̠͎̭̀̇͛̀̑̄̄̿͘͝d̴̠̹̞͕̀̈́͐͐͂̈å̵͖̝͖̈̔̅͆͐̌̔m̴̮̂̅́͋̿̎̊m̶̢̨̢̖̙̙̲̬͙̅̔í̷̧̜̞͎̘̦̤̃t̵̠̭̻̭͖͛̒̆̀͝.̶̢̙̝̰͚̼̦̥̳͂̈́̀́͊̇́͆͌̕ͅ.̴̱̠͙̤̹͓́̇̍̈́͘͝͠Ĥ̶̡̛͚͓̰̱̫̤̮̈́̇̅̾͛̄̚͜͝Ê̷̯͐̀͂̾Ļ̵̞̜̼͉̓̉̀̿́̆͘P̸̡̛̰̘͔̟̺̫̆́̍́̀̏̔͘͜ͅ!" he barely shouted.

Lavender purple swirled around in the eternal void of darkness. Only one person has Lavender magic. ⨅ᒷリ𝙹'ᓭ (Zeno's). It's colour bending in with Grian's magic, which was violet.

As time went on, numbness set all over Grian's body. No no no no. I can't let her take over, he thought making one last desperate attempt to break free from this. However, the clock already rung. It was too late for him.

He had just became ⨅ᒷリ𝙹'ᓭ (Zeno's) puppet..