Chapter 6: Watched

Sorry for the slightly late update! My motivation went Brr.
°☆~/|749 words|\~☆°

Pov: Grian

When I woke up, my head was throbbing in pain.
"Ugh.." I groaned.

I could hear a faint call for the others. I guessed it was Cub's voice.

Carefully sitting up, my eyes adjusted to the surprisingly bright light from a few sea lanterns.

Let's play "Count and name the hermits."

One, Mumbo.
Two, Scar.
Three, Xisuma.
Four, Cub.
Five, Cleo.
Six, Stress.
Seven, False.
Eight, Impulse.
Nine, Iskall.
Ten, Gem.
Eleven, Pearl.

Okay, I give up. There were a lot of hermits clustered together.

"Grian, do you feel alright?" Presumably, Gem asked in a worried tone.

"My err.. head hurts a bit, but other than that, I feel okay. " I attempted to assure them. However, their faces told otherwise. "Guys, I'm fine..really.." Trying to convince them.

Afterwards, the hermits let me rest in bed for a while.

{☆~°•°~☆}

After a week of just sitting and sleeping in bed, I was dying to stand up and move around. (Especially after what happened).
"Xxxxxxxxx! I want to move pleassseeeee!"

Xisuma sighed and thought for a moment and almost almost lost hope in at least standing up soon.

"Fine."

My head perked up in gratitude and excitement. However, that was short-lived.

"Under one condition; You are to be supervised by at least one hermit at all times. After what happened, I wouldn't be taking risks."

Shit. Shit shit shit. How am I going to change my binder. I'm not even wearing it right now.

Thankfully, the hermits didn't change this purple jumper. Thank goodness.

This is going to be one hell of a ride. And it's not going to be a fun one.

Heh. I'm doomed.

"For er..how long exactly?"

X thought for another moment again, then replied, "For about three weeks maybe.." he trailed off.

My heart was pounding so hard.
What the fuck am I going to do?
.
.
Days one to five: Mumbo
I'm gonna die.

So today Mumbo's going to be with me.

This day wasn't as bad as I'd thought it'd be. We just basically helped each other with our specialities. Aka I help him with his build and he helps me with some Redstone.

Haha. Redstone. Something I'll never understand.

Of course, the entire time I made sure my jumper didn't make me look like I had those things...

The rest of the four days were pretty much day one repeated.

Days six to ten: Scar

GoodTimeWithScar fell from a high place

What an interesting yet deadly way to start the day.

The days were basically me stopping Scar from dying over and over again and just me teaching Scar do some flying tricks.

You should really look out for yourself Scar...

Teaching Scar those flying tricks was a bad idea. It felt like my Elytra was crushing my wings. After I did that, I definitely don't plan on doing that again

Days eleven to fifteen: Gem

Gem's a really good builder I gotta say.

It was a really great idea letting her help me with my base. Of course I paid the favour by help her with her base too.

I felt so relaxed, like there was nothing to worry about.

Days sixteen to twenty: Pearl

Pearl... I haven't really seen her much since the start of the season..

She seems..familiar. Very familiar.

Turns of Pearl is an amazing builder! It feels weird that I feel a sense of..Nostalgia from it. Eh. Pearl doesn't seems like she recognises me so it must just be a coincidence. Though we seem to get along naturally as if we've known each other for a quite while.

Day twenty-one [Last day]: Xisuma

Finally! The last day. Thank goodness.

Today just felt like an old day. With some slight differences though. I could tell Xisuma glanced at me several times but I shrugged it of as he might just be a bit just a bit paranoid about me. Can't blame him.

◇/|°~°|\◇

YES! Finally..I don't need to feel the fear of a constant hermit looking at me.

I ran the bathroom and made sure it was locked before I took of my red jumper. My wings felt so cramped in there. I thought as I put on my binder and went on to equip my Elytra and of course making sure it wouldn't break and potentially kill me. Before heading to my nether portal.

Why? You must be asking me dear reader. Well, to go to the jungle and tame some Pesky Birds!!