The scientist continued to inch towards you, you took a step back to counteract his advancement.

Another step closer and he reached into his pocket to pull out a syringe.

You reached your breaking point. Pushing off the bed, you made a run for the door.

He moved to block your path, but you reached out and pushed him out of your way. Another bright flash of that same blue light flared where you made contact with his chest, sending him flying backwards into the wall. You didn't stick around to see if he got back up.

You flew through the door, crashing into equipment filling the hallway. About ten feet away from your prison, you heard a roar from behind you that seemed to shake the very walls.

You doubled your efforts, flying around corners, banking off the walls. Not really paying attention to anyone or anything that may try to stop you. You reached an area with an elevator, the doors opening to reveal a woman within.

She looked at you with wide eyes. You paused for a second, taking in her appearance when the roar sounded again, much closer this time.

Something picked you up and slammed you through the wall you had been leaning on for support.

You looked up from where you'd landed amongst the rubble, the Hulk towering over you. He had paused his tirade and just stood there breathing deeply.

Something from the hallway caught his attention and he moved out of your line of sight. You struggled to get back up. Falling twice before just sitting there on your knees, staring at the Stark Industries logo on your medical gown.

The Hulk? Stark Industries? I'm not with Hydra.

"Olivia?" You looked up from your hands gripping your gown to see Tony suited up without his faceplate. Concerned eyes taking in the scene before him.

"Tony?" You cried out, surging to your feet. He stepped forward and caught you when your legs once again gave out, unable to carry your weight.

You turned into his embrace, crying into the suit's chest plates.

"It's alright Liv, I've got you."

He held you like that until you settled enough to breathe semi-normally.

"Tony." You whispered, leaning back to look at him.

The room spun and he gathered you into his arms bridal style.

"Whoa, there. Let's get you back to a room." He turned back to the hallway.

You squeezed him tighter, panic setting back in. "No!" You shouted.

Tony froze. "No?"

"No." You whispered and shook your head. "No needles. No machines." Your eyes filled with tears as you implored Tony to listen to you.

You were shaking now. You had no idea how, but you knew that you wouldn't allow them to put you back in that room. Your hands started glowing blue, and you saw the reflection of your blue eyes in Tony's suit.

"Okay, okay. Just breathe Liv. No more needles. We'll figure something else out."

You nodded your head, glow dampening.

"You can take her to her room." Someone spoke up behind you.

You turned your head to see Bruce, naked under a blanket being supported by Natasha.

Bruce. Nat. Why didn't I recognize them?

"Are you sure?" Tony asked.

"Yes. The only things in her IV were fluids and a sedative that her body seems to be neutralizing anyways. The dosage she was on was enough to keep Cap out for days. She's healing at a much faster rate now too, stitches came out yesterday. We'll just need to have someone on watch in case she has another episode."