Jinhua brightened and smiled fondly, "Yes, Ren? What is it, sweetie?"

Ren swung on the balls of his feet idly until finally looking up to meet his mother's soft gaze, "I... Patches was torn..! A-And the branch caught his arm while I was running away from Pa'..." He quickly looked down when he was afraid of a oncoming lecture.

Jinhua closed her eyes and released a small chuckle at his cuteness. Getting up from her desk seat, Jinhua sweeped her robes around the desk and kneeled in front of the small kid.

Cupping his cheeks, she placed chastised kisses on both his cheeks, "Thank you for being honest with me and coming to get me."

Ren looked up with a sad look but brightened up at her smile, "C-Can you fix him...?" He placed his tiny claws over her's eagerly. Jinhua noticed his tail sweeping the floor behind him happily.

With a nod, Jinhua got back up and walked over to a cabinet. Opening it, she pulled out a small box and saw multiple sewing strings and needles of different sizes.

Glancing over at her son, she smiled, "Let's go find your Pa' and fix up Mr. Patches in the common room."

Ren rushed over with his fluffy ears perked and tail wagging excitedly, now that he knows that his giant stuffed plushie can be fixed. He grabbed hold of Jinhua's free hand and followed her out of the office.

"I tried to fix it with Pa' but I guess even seeing can stump a warrior, huh?" He giggled lightly at the thought of watching his father struggle to keep the torn stuffed arm together with its body.

Jinhua chuckled softly at the mere thought of her warrior trying to sew something back with his dark shadow sorcery, "I guess sewing wasn't part of the warrior training, huh?"

Ren snickered at that, "I think he'll get better if you teach him, Ma'!" He bounced on his feet happily.

Jinhua smiled, "I'm sure he will. Let's hope he can have the patience for it though. Sewing can take a lot of time."

Ren frowned, "How long will it take to sew Mr. Patches back to health?" His excited steps slowed down.

Jinhua gave his small hand a light squeeze, "It won't take but a few minutes."

Ren brightened back up at her answer.

As they slid the door across, Jinhua and Ren were met with Macaque and multiple other shadow clones trying to figure out how to do a simple cross stitch to keep the arm attached without letting the stuffing out.

He sat on the sofa with his legs crossed and ears pressed down in frustration. He wore sweats and a loose yellow tank top. His eyes squinted as he looked down at an instruction pamphlet with his reading glasses on. His tail held up the paper.

His white hair was pulled up into a messy high bun so that nothing would get caught.

Jinhua muffled a giggle with her sleeve, but Ren released a full on cackle at his father's look.

He pointed at Macaque with a wide grin, "YOU LOOK LIKE AN OLD MAN—!!" He continued to laugh even when the simian turned around with his white fur bristling.

"I DO NOT, YOU BRAT—!!" Macaque growled out while quickly taking his reader's off and hiding the pamphlet behind his back. His gaze then met Jinhua's and now he knew it was over. His shadow clones immediately disappearing into the ground.