𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋

❝ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃

❝ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃...𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 ❞ ·˚ ༘

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 ❞ ·˚ ༘

𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗟𝗘

her style consists of dark colors

her style consists of dark colors. especially red, she absolutely loves that color. she usually wears platform heels if she's feeling it, if not she sticks to wearing plain high top converse. she loves wide sleeve shirts with a v-neck. she got that from her mom. her style is heavily inspired by her mom when she was a teenager.

fans adore her style they say it gives off "vampire" vibes so sometimes they'll use the "🧛🏻‍♀️" emoji to describe her instead if her corresponding emoji which is a dolphin.

𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬

corazon is extroverted. she likes going up to people she finds interesting. she only becomes shy when she's in a big crowd. other than that she is very extroverted. you can often see her taking care of everyone she meets and talking to them a lot. yes, she tends to talk a lot when she meets someone new.

corazon is also extremely nice. she will literally help anyone with anything they need. she tends to be a bit impatient though. she hates waiting for things for a long time.

army's describe her as almost mom-like because of how she always gives really good advice to them. she will sometimes go live just to read about army's concerns and try to help them. corazon will also always pay for an army's meal if she meets them in public while out eating. corazon is also the one who takes care of her members the most. doing things such as cooking for them, getting them to help her clean, etc. she will complain about it, but she secretly loves taking care of them.

𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘

she absolutely loves quality time. she will literally go to any of her friends houses whenever she feels like it (obviously asking first). she prefers to talk in person over texting or calling. she will move anything in her schedule the second someone important to her needs her. one time momo called her because she was having a bad day while corazon was at practice for her solo project and corazon made sure to move everything she had in her schedule to be with her, she didn't care that she will have double the work later.

𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬

surprisingly she didn't get that along with her parents when she was younger, especially her mom. they didn't approve of the music career she wanted. they wanted her to be lawyer, a doctor, anything that wasn't music. they didn't think the career would be able to support her. eventually they saw how committed she was to it and the began to support her. along with her brother since he wanted a similar career. they would save up money to buy the two equipment which was how they started making songs and uploading them to soundcloud.

they did anything possible to send corazon to korea so that she could chase her dreams. her parents even went as far as to go to korea to meet her members just to make sure she would be well taken care of with them. they (mainly her mom) spoke to each member individually before "approving" them.

now she's the closest she's ever been with her family. she visits them every other month and makes sure to call them at least once a day to check in. her parents will also sometimes send her little brother to korea to spend time with her and her older brother since they don't live in la anymore.

she has a great relationship with her family and the best support system.

𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗦

they're her greatest support system. whenever she has a problem she finds herself running to them. since she left her family at a super young age they basically raised her. they often joke about that, but it is true. they met her when she was only 14. still a child. they're practically second parents to her. corazon always talks about how they are her safe place. she wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. they taught her so many things. she will always be incredibly grateful for them.

𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗

the cutest couple ever. her actual soulmate. imagine waiting almost 10 years for someone. jungkook fell first, but she fell harder. corazon is utterly in love with him. the two compliment each other very well. she always asks questions, he answers them. she gets worried, he calms her and vice versa. he is her favorite person. you can ask her to talk about him and she will speak for hours and hours. bring up his name and she turns into a giddy teenager in love. he is her calm. he taught her to live her life freely without a care. they are so in love with each other.

(A/N) heyyy, first update in a while!!! i'm so sorry for not updating as much

(A/N) heyyy, first update in a while!!! i'm so sorry for not updating as much. if i'm being completely honest i've lost some interest in bts which is why i'm not updating as much anymore. yes, i still love and support them and occasionally check what their up to, but not as much as i did before. i'll try to update, but it won't be as often as before. hope you guys can understand, love you all!!!