𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝖻𝗍𝗌

lucia ran down the flights of stairs trying to get as far away from jungkook as she could. they were filming run bts and jungkook had to put stickers on the back of lucia where she had the pink paper.

who has to get who:
yoongi —> jin
jin —> taehyung
taehyung —> jimin
jimin —> yoongi
jungkook —> lucia
lucia —> hobi
hobi—> namjoon
namjoon —> jungkook

"jungkook-ah! think about what you're doing!" lucia yelled at him even though she was at a far distance. the cameramen couldn't even catch up to them and eventually lost them.

lucia looked around and didn't see jungkook. she giggled to herself which is what she did when she was paranoid. she knew how jungkook was and he wouldn't stop until he was sure he would win, she was the same. which is why they were often competitive with each other.

"jimin-ssi!" lucia walked over to her best friend out of breath. "is jungkook around here?" he shook his head confused. "no, why? do you have to get him?"

"no, i'm running away from him. can you check if he got any stickers on me?" she turned so that he can look. "nope!" lucia smiled to herself knowing that jungkook wasn't able to get her. "do i have any on me?" jimin turned, "yeah" he gasped. "jin got me!" lucia giggled at his shocked face.

"taehyung-ah! jin got stickers on me" tae tried holding back his laughter before speaking. "really?" jimin nodded frantically.

"luci, please be my bodyguard" he pouted while clinging onto her arm. she chuckled looking at him, "i can't jungkook is after me, i need the bodyguard"

"she's right" taehyung laughed. jimin let go of her arm with a frown on his face. "i'll make it up to you!"

just as lucia was about to leave she noticed hobi coming into the building. "guy's pretend I'm crying" lucia quickly ran and sat against the wall with her knees to her face fake crying. the two were confused, but did what she said.

"luci, don't cry" jimin rubbed her back as tae kneeled in front of her. "what's going on?" hobi asked walking over to them. "luci is crying" tae said moving aside. hoseok crouched down beside her, "luci, what happened? why are you crying" lucia took this as a chance to put stickers in the paper behind him.

"i want a hug" she pouted looking up. hoseok smiled wrapping his arms around her and so did lucia, but just as she did she placed multiple stickers on his back. "yah! what are you doing?" hobi yelled pushing her off him. "it was falling so i had to put it back on" she innocently smiled. "ohhh"

what she couldn't see though was that jungkook was entering the building.

"luci~" lucia turned to see jungkook running towards her with his bunny smile on his face. "no not again" she groaned as she began sprinting off leaving the guys and camera man behind.

unfortunately the cameramen lost the two maknaes once again.

lucia entered the elevator trying to catch her breath, but was stopped by a hand. her eyes widened as she saw jungkook. she was about to sprint, but he grabbed her wrist.

"jungkook, please" she begged him.
"let's make an alliance"
"i'm listening"

"I won't put any stickers on you since I know I'm not gonna be able to get you, but i'll help you get hoseok and when you win we can share the prize" lucia debated whether or not to accept, but then she thought of something else. she knew what the prize was since she had heard the staff talking about it while she went into the room to get her sweater. "i'll let you keep the prize if I win" jungkook's face lit up.