vi.

(a/n) IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT :( i've been really busy with school and other things. i'm not sure how i feel about this chapter, i don't really like it so i might edit it later on. also, i know i said you guys would like this chapter, but i decided to put the exciting parts in the next chapter because i don't want it to seem like i'm taking jungkook's and corazon's relationship too fast. anywaysssss hope you guys enjoy!! :)

lucia walked over to jungkook who was sleeping on the couch.

"kook, wake up. you'll be sore if you sleep here" she kneeled down and shook his shoulder. his eyes fluttered open and her heart instantly melted.

she cleared her throat and got up from the position she was in. "go sleep in our room" she told him once he was fully awake.

she didn't want to bother him so she went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

she pulled out some spaghetti that jin had made last night and put it in the microwave to heat up.

"why are you here early?" jungkook asked as he rubbed his eyes and walked into the kitchen. "i was tired" she bluntly replied, not bothering to look up from her phone.

jungkook noticed this and felt a little upset. usually lucia would be eager to talk to him, but that wasn't the case right now.

"want to watch a movie with me on the couch?" he asked. "no, im gonna go to bed after i finish eating" the microwave started beeping so she took the food out and grabbed a pair of chopsticks. she opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of soju.

it was 5 in the afternoon and she was already drinking. jungkook stared at the girl, following her every step.

he decided to grab a bottle too and sat in front of her on the table.

"if you drink, i'll drink" he was already a bit tipsy from the other 2 previous bottles.

lucia hummed. she didn't want to talk to him. he's been avoiding her for the past week and now he wanted to talk to her?

lucia finished the bottle before she even finished her food and went to go grab another one.

"why are you drinking? you never drink this early" lucia dryly laughed at what he said. "you don't either, but here we are"

"are you mad at me? did i do something?" lucia scoffed at his words before taking a shot of the soju. "are you being serious right now?" jungkook hummed.

lucia took another shot and shook her head. she got up and she put her dishes in the sink, deciding to wash them later.

"i'm going to bed"

she headed to her room to change. jungkook followed right behind her.

she pulled out and oversized t-shirt and biker shorts. "you're not leaving, huh?" she turned to look at jungkook who was staring at her attentively. "no" he shook his head.

lucia nodded, turning around and pulled her shirt over her head to reveal her white sports bra. she then put on the t-shirt. she took off the sports bra underneath her shirt. she then took off her baggy jeans and slipped on the biker shorts.

she went ahead and threw the clothes in her dirty laundry basket.

lucia then went to lay in her bed, but got up when she felt the bed dip indicating that jungkook had laid beside her.

"can you tell me what's wrong?" jungkook sat up. lucia dryly laughed.

"what's wrong? you've been avoiding me for the past days for no reason! now all of a sudden you want to act like you haven't? fuck off" she left the bedroom and went downstairs to grab her shoes.