i.

CHAPTERS START FROM JANUARY 2022
EDITED: JUNE 25, 2022

lucia tugged at jungkook's arm as they entered the tattoo and piercing shop.

lucia mentioned to her brother that she wanted a tongue and belly piercing and her brother kept teasing her saying she wouldn't actually go through with it.

"you won't actually do it" he smirked. "yes i will!" yejun loved teasing her. "mom will literally fly to korea and rip it out of your tongue" lucia bursted out laughing.

"i'll do it tomorrow"
"no you won't. you're too scared to do it. you've talked about this for like 2 years now"
"i'm not scared and i will do it!" she was getting frustrated again.

yejun smirked before speaking. "no balls"

lucia's eyes widened. ever since they were little they would say that to each other. they said it so that they wouldn't actually back down from what they were saying.

whenever one of them said it they knew they had to go through with whatever it was that they were saying.

"i'll call you back later" she ended the call.

she put on her shoes and grabbed her sweatshirt. she put her hair in a claw clip before getting her keys and exiting her apartment.

she quickly ran over to the dorm and bursted through her and jungkook's shared room.

"c'mon" she handed him a random sweater and shoes. he stared at her confused. "what?"

"we're going somewhere"
"on a date?" he smirked

lucia slapped his arm before saying no and dragging him out as soon as he was ready.

and now here they were.

"why are we here?" jungkook asked her confused. "i'm getting a tongue and belly piercing" she smiled.

his jaw dropped. "are you sure? it'll hurt, plus you know how i got some hate for my piercings"

"yeah i'm sure plus if i get i'll deal with it. i've talked about wanting these piercings for years"

jungkook nodded before calling his tattoo artist and piercer over.

"juyung!" lucia turned to see the girl walking over to them.

wow she looks really cool. she thought to herself.

juyung had arm sleeve tattoos, piercings, and blue hair.

"lucia wants a belly piercing and a tongue piercing" he told her. "oh really? did you tell your company?" she asked lucia.

lucia's eyes widened. "no...but i don't think bang pd will get mad"
"i'll facetime him after"

the two of them giggled listening to lucia. "okay well sit over there and i'll bring out some of the piercings and let you choose" lucia nodded as her and jungkook went to sit on one of the chairs.

"i'm so nervous" she played with his fingers. she was very giddy. "it'll be okay" he chuckled.

juyung walked over to them with a tray of tongue and belly piercings.

"do you want a tattoo as well?" she asked. lucia looked over at jungkook as if he was her parent. "do you?" he asked. lucia nodded while looking over to juyung.

"can i get one like on the side of my boob? it want these pink flowers, i actually drew a picture of them!"

lucia absolutely loved flowers. her grandmother had a big garden of them which made lucia also begin to love flowers.

lucia looks after her grandmother's garden now that she passed away last year.

"yeah! pull up the picture and i can do it for you"

after juyung had sanitized everything she began to do the belly piercing first.

"do you want to hold my hand?" jungkook asked her. "what? no...i'm literally 24" jungkook nodded with a small laugh knowing she was going to want to hold his hand soon.

"1...2...3" lucia immediately squeezed jungkook's bicep as juyung put the piercing through.

"see that wasn't too bad" she chuckled. "yeah it wasn't" she wiped away a tear that fell out of her eye.

"you wanna hold my hand now?" jungkook asked her again. "yes please"

_______

lucia paid and the two were about to say bye to juyung when she suddenly told jungkook to wait.

"jungkook, i need to talk to you"

"you can wait in the car for me" he told lucia. she nodded before heading out.

lucia sat in her car watching as jungkook and juyung talked. she couldn't see jungkook's face, but juyung looked at him as if she had a crush on him.

"i'm back" jungkook entered the car and buckled himself in before he began driving. "to the dorms or your apartment?"

"you can drive to the dorm and then i can drive myself back to my apartment" she spoke while she typed away on her phone.

"or~ i can go over to your place" he teased her. "no it's ok"

jungkook glanced at her seeing a rather upset look on her face.

"are you okay?"
"what did juyung ask you?"

then it clicked in jungkook's head.

"she asked me out to dinner" he told her the truth. "oh, you should have fun"
"i'm not going"

"what? why? she's seems like a great girl"
"you know i only have feelings for you" lucia didn't know what to say.

"you can't like me jungkook, i've told you this"
"who cares if we get hate. if they hate us then they're not real armys"

bang pd scared lucia at the beginning of their debut by saying she shouldn't date a member since it would "ruin their careers" and ever since then she told herself she wouldn't, but she didn't think she would develop feelings for jungkook.

"can we go to your place though?" he flashed his bunny smile.

"sure~"

BTS' CORAZON AND JUNGKOOK SEEN LEAVING A TATTOO AND PIERCING SHOP TOGETHER

COULD THIS BE A DATE?