𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗉𝗍𝖽 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌

it was currently the last day of the las vegas concert. lucia sang her part of go go as the song was almost coming to an end.

she smiled as she watched armys singing along. she felt super happy in this moment.

just as the song ended she heard a staff member tell her something through her earpiece.

"corazon-ssi, you parent's and brothers are watching from backstage" the camera panned to lucia and her eyes widened.

namjoon went over to ask her what was wrong. "my parents and brothers are backstage" he smiled.

all the members already knew. they wanted it to be a surprise.

"do you want to go see them, quickly?" corazon looked at him unsure. "can i do that? i don't want armys to be upset"

armys couldn't hear their conversation cause they had their microphones away from them.

"ask" he gestured to the armys.

lucia brought the microphone up to her lips before speaking. "guys, i want to ask you guys a question, but i need everyone to quiet down" she spoke in english and all the armys immediately became silent the second lucia told them to quiet down.

"my parents and brothers are backstage, can i go say hi very quickly? it'll just be 3 minutes, it'll be like i never left"

all of a sudden an army yelled from the crowd. "yes! anything for you!" lucia bursted out laughing and the rest of the members did as well since it was translated to them.

now a bunch of armys were yelling "yes!"

"i'll be back!"

lucia ran backstage and saw her parents and brothers.

"luci!" her 6 year old brother ran up to her. lucia picked him up with a smile on her face. "hi, my love!" she hugged him tightly.

"what are you guys doing here?" she asked them. "ay mija, you're leaving to korea soon, do you think we would miss your last few days here?" her mom chuckled as she pulled her into a hug.

"they dragged me here" yejun, her older brother shrugged his shoulders. "i see you in korea all the time"

that was true, he's always over at her house.

"your dad is very unresponsible! he slept the whole time and made me drive!" her dad stood there awkwardly with his hands behind his back.

"i missed you!" he changed the subject and embraced her in a hug.

"luci, can i go with you? i want to see the lights" he eagerly smiled. "mijo, not now. your sister is busy" her mom took him from lucia's arms. "no wait"

lucia went up to the head staff member asking him to which he agreed considering they were only going to sing one more song,
permission to dance and the concert ends.

"go ahead, i'll tell the members through their ear pieces"

"they let me! c'mon santi" she extended her hand out to him. "listen to your older sister!
her mom yelled as they walked away.

lucia walked out with her little brother clinging onto her.

santi looked around with his big round eyes in complete awe. his eyes were practically shining.

"armys, this is my little brother santi" all the armys started saying words like "cute" or "aw".

lucia kneeled down to pick him up in her arms.

"say hi" she put her mic up to his mouth. all the armys were quiet letting the little boy speak.

"hola, annyeong" he didn't speak english. only spanish and korean. their parents would let him learn english at school.

"aw!" armys yelled out making santi blush and hide his face in his older sisters neck.

the members gushed looking at him. "santi!" jimin ran up to them and squished santi's cheeks. jimin and the other members adored santi. they had met him many times while being here in the states.

permission to dance started and all the members gathered around lucia.

jungkook picked santi up and sat him around his neck.

santi giggled having fun.

lucia stared at the two with love in her eyes.

"i wanna dance the music's got me going" she sang into the mic pulling herself out of her thoughts.

jungkook placed santi on the floor and he started running in circles.

lucia sat on the floor of the stage with her legs crossed. she loved watching armys sing the lyrics and watch as all the army bombs moved in the crowd. it was her favorite thing.

all of sudden the maknae line and santi were running in circles around her. santi being in the front and uncontrollably giggling.

lucia suddenly grabbed him and started pestering him with kisses. he began to laugh more loudly, she adored his laugh.

"c'mon, dance with me" lucia stood up from the floor with santi as she showed him the main move of permission to dance.

all the members gathered in a line as they all did the dance. santi being in the middle.

"thank you guys!" namjoon did a finger heart as he spoke into the mic.

"i love you guys!" hoseok said as they all began to walk to the back of the stage.

all the members began to thank the fans as the thing (the stage thingy, idk what it's called 🧍🏽‍♀️) started coming down.

"say bye santi"
"bye!" he waved his small little hands making army's heart's burst.

(A/N) part two to this will be in the chapters, when i upload the rest! please be patient with me 😔👊🏽