𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗍𝗌

2012

lucia sat on the spinning chair waiting for bang pd and a few other people to walk in. she was told to be here earlier than anyone.

so here she was.

"lucia!" in entered bang pd with 7 other boys behind him. lucia recognized 4 of them as other trainees and three of them were her friends. jin, jungkook, and taehyung.

"hello" lucia quickly stood up and bowed to each of them. she stood standing until bang pd let them know they can sit down.

"i'm sure you guys are wondering why i brought you all here" he clasped his hands together while looking at everyone.

"i wanted to do something different with the new group. as you all know i plan to debut the 7 of you in a group and i plan to debut lucia as a solo artist a year after you guys debut, but i was thinking recently...why not do something no one has done before?" he paused before continuing.

"what do you guys think of you 8 being in a group together?"

lucia looked over at bang pd a bit confused. she didn't understand some of what he had just said.

he handed her a paper which explained everything. her eyes widened as she read everything.

jungkook looked at lucia with pure happiness in his eyes. lucia and him were extremely close so if they debuted together it would make him super happy.

the other 6 members stared at each other not knowing what to say.

15 year old lucia sat there with her hands in her lap as she fiddled with her fingers.

"what do you think lucia?" she lifted her head. she stayed quiet for a few seconds before speaking. "i'm okay with it if they are. i don't want to intervene" she awkwardly chuckled.

"excuse me bang pd nim? don't you think it'd be better if you ask us individually? i mean what if some of us don't agree and she's right here" the boy with curly hair asked.

"nonsense. if you guy's don't agree just say it right here. lucia is a strong girl, she'll debut either way. let's do this, raise your hand if you disagree. keep your hand down if you agree"

lucia looked around at everyone in the room 3 of them had their hands up. 4 had them down.

"we already have the group name chosen. bulletproof boy scouts? it has "boys" in it because this is supposed to be a boy group. what will we change in it to? bulletproof girl and boy scouts?" lucia understood most of what he said and was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable at the boy's remark.

"yoongi calm down. the name won't change, it'll stay the same. lucia is an amazing rapper and dancer. she could be a main rapper and dancer in this group. she also has pretty good vocals. she's been rapping plus making her own lyrics since she was 10. she's been dancing since she was 5! she's wonderful at what she does considering her age." bang pd praised her.

"we haven't even heard her rap or sing, or seen her dance" the boy speaking at the far end spoke up.

"i have! she shares with me her raps and lyrics! i've seen her dance ballet in the practice room! even hip-hop. she can practically dance to anything. she's really good at freestyling too!" lucia gave jungkook a small smile.

"what do you think, hoseok?" he was one of the ones who raised their hand, the on sitting at the far end of the table. "namjoon, yoongi-hyung and i have worked so hard to make this a boy group. i don't think it's fair to have a girl in the group. it'll ruin our image."

lucia began picking at the skin on the side of her nails. this was habit she had when she was feeling anxious.

jin took notice of this and placed his hand on top hers to calm her down.

"i think it would be fun to have her in the group!" jimin smiled, "i agree!" taehyung looked over at bang pd nim.

"jin?"

"lucia is very talented, she could bring a lot to this group" he was speaking directly at the rap-line.

"it's decided...lucia will be joining bangtan! i hope you all treat her well." the rap-line stared at each other before nodding and walking out. jungkook on the other hand looked very happy.

"let's go get jajangmyeon!" jungkook took a hold of the girls hand after she bowed to everyone and dragged her out of the room.