𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖺 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝖿 (𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮)

"so you would let me peal a perilla leaf for your friend?" jungkook was not letting the topic go.

lucia chuckled as they both entered her apartment while taking off their shoes and leaving them in the corner by the door.

"yes i would" she began to walk over to her room with jungkook following after her.
"why would you let me do that?" he whined. "love..." she turned around to cup his face in her hands. "it's a leaf..." she giggled while pecking his nose. he looked absolutely cute when he was whiny.

"why~"

"are we seriously continuing this conversation? we finished filming two hours ago" she walked into her bedroom to change out of her clothes. she rummaged through her closet, picking out a oversized graphic t-shirt and biker shorts. "babe, please" he continued following behind her until she walked into the bathroom and closed the door on him.

"come on" he knocked on the door. lucia was finding this absolutely hilarious. "kook. love, it's a leaf!" she slipped off her bra and pulled her shirt over her head. "it's not just a leaf! this is really serious!" he exclaimed. lucia hummed as she put on the biker shorts.

she began to take off her makeup and excited the bathroom once she was done just to find jungkook sprawled across the bedroom floor dramatically.

"c'mon, go get changed" she grabbed his hand in an attempt to pull him up. he whined as he stood up and grabbed some sweatpants along with a plain black shirt out of his section he had in her closet. he turned around hoping lucia would change her mind, but she was just staring at him with a blank stare on her face waiting for him to go change.

jungkook came out once he was done and immediately wrapped his arms around lucia's waist. "lucia, hear me out"

"let's go take off your makeup" at this point she was just teasing him. she loved doing that. she removed his hands from around her waist. she took a hold of his hand and dragged him to her bathroom again. she grabbed her makeup remover and poured it onto a cotton pad and started removing his makeup.

the whole time he had the biggest sulky look on his face.

"why are you so cute!" she squished his face and pecked his lips once she was done. "so you would actually let me peel a perilla leaf for someone else?" he started again. lucia chuckled and patted his chest. she walked away and laid down on her bed. she took out her phone opening twitter.

she didn't even get to finish reading the first tweet when jungkook snatched the phone out of her hands and threw it onto the side of the bed.

"my phone!" she was about to reach for it until jungkook stopped her. he hovered over her staring into her eyes. "can you please listen to me?" lucia couldn't take it anymore and bursted out laughing.

she found the whole situation funny. he wasn't even asking her to not peel a perilla leaf for someone else, which she obviously wouldn't if that was what he wanted. but instead he was asking her to tell him to not peel it for someone else.

she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to lay on top of her. his head laid on her chest and his legs tangled with hers.

"of course my love, i won't let you peel a perilla leaf for anyone else" she kissed the top of his and ran her fingers through his hair.

jungkook had the biggest grin plastered on his face.

(a/n) i apologize for the slow updates, i just haven't been feeling the same feeling i had for writing in the beginning if that makes sense. thank you for being patient with me though! :)