ii.

EDITED: JUNE 25, 2022

lucia entered their dorm the next day waiting to hear an earful from jin. jungkook decided to stay at her place, too scared to face jin after what dispatch had posted.

jimin saw her entering and his eyes widened. he did signals at her, telling her to leave. but lucia stayed.

she walked over to jin's room. she knocked on the door before entering.

"hey jin oppa~" she spoke in a sing-song tone.

"HOW COULD YOU GUYS GET CAUGHT!"

lucia stood there with her arms crossed behind her back.

"i'm sorry"

"YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD US BEFORE GETTING A PIERCING!" his shouts could be heard throughout the whole dorm.

"SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" yoongi shouted, but the two of them ignored his words.

"it was two piercings...and a tattoo..." jin's jaw dropped. he knew lucia wanted piercings and tattoos, but he thought she'd do one by one.

"jin hyung, let the kid live" namjoon walked over to her and placed his arm around her shoulders.

taehyung and jimin sat on the couch eating their chips while watching them. hoseok was watching from the kitchen as he ate his ramen.

jin sighed before nodding. "does bang pd know?" lucia shook her head. now namjoon turned to look at her with wide eyes. "why didn't you tell him?!"

"i don't know! first thing i know, i'm telling yejun i want a piercing and a tattoo and he says "no balls" then, next thing i know i'm in the shop with jungkook actually getting them done" she tugged at her hair as she ranted, one of her habits.

"we're going to hybe right now, tell jungkook to meet us there quickly" lucia nodded at namjoon's words before calling jungkook.

"we're going to the hybe building, meet us there"

"are they angry?" jungkook asked.
"not anymore, pussy" she snickered.
"shut up, i'll be there in 5"

lucia chuckled as he hung up.

________

lucia entered the meeting room to find jungkook spinning in his chair. she sat next to him and began doing the same.

"do you think bang pd will yell at us?" lucia asked jungkook as she stopped spinning. "i don't think so, he see's you like a daughter like he see's us as his sons"

"yeah you're right, what's the worse that can happen?"

lucia was wrong. the worse did happen, instead of getting mad at her for the piercing's and tattoos he got mad at her for the article.

"lucia, you remember the what i told you in the beginning of your debut...don't you?" lucia's head hung low at bang pd's words.

jungkook stared at her with sad eyes.

bang pd sighed before repeating his exact same words to her that he told when they debuted.

"you can date a member, but if you do just remember armys can send you guys hate that can ruin both of your careers"

"do you understand lucia?" he asked her once he was done speaking.
"yes, mr. bang"

bang pd felt hurt hearing her call him that. she had never called him that other than the first 3 years of their career.

lucia was mad at him. she knows he's right, but she couldn't help her anger.

"am i dismissed?" she stood up from her seat speaking to him in a formal matter.

"yes" and with that lucia walked out of the hybe building.

bang pd was upset, he was only telling her the truth, seeing how army was very protective of them. especially the guys.

jungkook rushed out chasing after her.

all the guys looked at jungkook confused once lucia sped walked past them.

"let her be for now" yoongi gave jungkook a sympathetic look as he stopped him.

lucia rarely gets upset, but when she does all the members especially yoongi who is the closest to her knows to leave her alone. he could just tell by the look on her face how she was feeling.

"what happened in there?" hoseok asked jungkook.

jungkook sighed before beginning to explain.