CHAP 14 : MORNING BLISS

Start from the beginning

“Fine you caught me.” She murmured looking downwards shyly to meet his eyes. Clearing her throat she looked around and asked, “By the way, where are my clothes?”

“They are being dry cleaned. Your dress had a stain on it.”

She was smart enough to analyse the meaning behind his words. Her memories came from whip lashing and she remembered the explosive chemistry between them when he had pushed her against the wall, touching and caressing her body and carrying her by the stairs to his room.

Jungkook smiled at her flushed state and shook his head at her. “What an amazing wonder you are, Kim Y/n. I am going to enjoy hell a lot spending my time with you.”

“I bet you are.” She grumbled under her breath.

What Jungkook didn’t know was despite all the naughty seduction she had tried on him,  a part of her would always be that doubtful shy teenager with low self esteem, worried about people’s judgement on her.

Dark eyes twinkling, Jungkook straightened from his bed. “I will be back shortly. I have some calls to make. You can use the bathroom meanwhile or take a shower or soak in the jacuzzi.  Anything you like right now.”

“I don’t have spare clothes.” She reminded him.

“No worries, baby. There’s a new fresh robe in the cabinet. You can wear that until your clothes arrive. I have ordered a few of them. They might come here shortly.”

“You know my size?” She questioned him.

“Better that you will know yours.” He threw a wink at her that ended up with a smirk.

She shook her head in disbelief, “ You planned everything didn’t you?”

He grinned unrepentantly.

“Are you this considerate with all your flings?” Her eyes narrowed while she questioned him.

His jaw tickled. “First of all I never bring any of my flings to my house, let alone my bed. And second and most importantly, you aren’t just a fling so don’t compare yourself with others.”

He bent down to her level, grabbing her chin softly. “You are an exception Y/n, so you don’t need to worry about my past. You are different and this is us .” He kissed the corner of her mouth trailing kisses up to her cheek claiming his authority. “Okay?”

She nodded in response.

When the elevator chimed on the floor, she gave him an appreciative look.

“How rich are you exactly? You have  a fucking elevator in your house. Damn.”

He shook his head smiling at her, “I will give you my account details later on, but for now, your breakfast is here.” He told her rising from the bed as a uniformed housekeeper knocked on their door.

As Jungkook motioned the female forward, Y/n pulled the heavy duvet upto her chin to refrain from flashing any skin.

As the woman entered the room, she flashed Y/n a forced smile making her scoff mentally at her behaviour. The server had filled a glass with orange juice and fussed with artificial flowers in the crystal glass. Jungkook thanked her and she smiled shyly before departing.

“I hope you are hungry.” Standing over the cart he removed the silver lid to reveal an appetising spread of thick Belgian waffles, macaroons, pastries, freshly cut fruits, scrambled eggs and some exotic assortments which she couldn’t put her finger on.

Y/n’s eyes widened. “Please don’t tell me I have to eat that all by myself.”

He chuckled softly, “You were quite exhausted last night. You will definitely need this.”