CHAP 14 : MORNING BLISS

Start from the beginning

The intoxicating musk of their eroticism fresh and raw on the bed sheets, taunting and tempting her.

“Why, Miss Kim?” He drew. “Unless my eyes are deceiving me I do believe you are blushing here. I wouldn’t have believed that from the naughty little vixen who had tempted me last night.”

“I am not blushing.” She muttered, her face growing even hotter.

Hoping to distract him, she diverted the topic. “What time is it?”

He shrugged his shoulders, answering bluntly, “Somewhere around eleven.”

She gasped, “Eleven! Don’t you have a flight to catch?”

He shrugged unconcerned here, “Flight is at night and besides I own a private chopper. Don’t really have to be bothered by any timings.”

“I need to get home”, she told him “Could you please send your driver?”

“I could.” He said lazily, “But I was thinking that we can spend some time before I am gone.”

Her body was encased by goosebumps right after his statement.

But she was his naughty little girl, who couldn’t stay without teasing him. Pushing his buttons was definitely a new hobby that she had discovered for herself.

“But I really need to go. I might be having someone waiting for me.”

“Like who?” There was a slight edge over his voice.

She clicked her tongue to suppress her smile, “Like I might have a secret fling.”

Something dark and possessive flashed in his eyes. “So you are confessing you have some other man in your mind right now,  who’s not me?”

She didn’t blink. “That’s right.”

His eyes narrowed. “I don’t believe you.”

She bristled, “Why not?”

“Because you are not an unfaithful kind.” Her heart warmed and she melted like a puddle hearing his words.

But she wasn’t giving up on her game. She continued, “You never know how a person is by only meeting them once or twice.”

Jungkook’s expression hardened. “ I have known you for quite long enough to judge what kind of a person you are. And you are definitely not the way you are trying to portray yourself right now. Besides if you have a fling I guess that man is a very stupid man.”

“Really?” She challenged. “ So you won’t mind fucking someone else’s girl?”

He laughed shortly, “You don’t have a fling, Y/n.”

“How do you know?”

His gaze darkened, moving intently across her face. “Because no man in his right mind would willingly share you with anyone. I won’t .. if I were in that position.” He slowly raised up from his position, crawling towards her like a predator towards his prey. “Because no sane man can keep his hands off you if you are his.” He caged her between his arms. The hold on her duvet tightening due to the sexual proximity. “And because you wouldn’t be so wet and needy by my touch if there was someone else on your mind.” His lips grazed the edge of her jawline, the tips of his nose teasing her ears. “Am I right, Cupcake?”

Her pulse jumped and raced. She nodded, swallowing thickly unable to bring words out of her voice box.

Jungkook chuckled softly and knowing,"I won't really think before crushing any hand that touches you, Y/n. ” He grasped her chin with his free hand. “You belong to me. I don’t give a fuck what anyone else says. You are mine." Saying this he leaned on the bed, giving her some space yet closer to the than the last time.